2.54 is avaliable for downloading

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since we're fixing our newsletter we cannot email you to announce that you can download now Nora 2.54. It's a bugfix release mainly, while we're working in the b.i.g. update.

2.54 - 11/Jun/2015
------------------------------------
* Added
- New presets available: Nora Expander demo, courtesy of kick101. (Visit www.kick101.com for full details)

* Modified
- Changed a label in the track configuration window
- Nora manual updated to v2.54

* Bugfixes
- The "Internal synchronization" clock engine caused output notes to be delayed by a few milliseconds
- Solved some timing issues that caused some notes getting stuck when using the 'Static' engine mode.
- Preferences are now saved correctly when using Mac OSX.
- Licensee name was not displayed correctly in the about window.

Thank you for the bugfix release. awaiting the BIG release!
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Thanks for the update
Appreciated.

Yes the big release :) ...could you throw us a bone or 2 and let us know some of the things you
are implementing?

Well, you should focus on what you already have :) We are working hard and everything will arrive

i am impressed with the number of updates in just a year! i hope though you were not taken aback somewhat by the silly person complaining about the frequency of updates and such a few months ago and so have relaxed those a bit. that person was just a troll imo.

but at the same time you do need to enjoy the summer!

thanks again for all your efforts.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

nexussynth wrote: ...

:tu: +1

God, no :) The updates only depends on the code, not third people opinions (I respect it anyway). When I create a dangerous/significant code change, then I start coding a new major version, since it requests more time for better planning and solving issues - then I slow down the regular version development. It's the same that happened between Nora 1.4 and Nora 2.0 - except for bugfixing, which have a high priority - soon there will be another bugfix release.

And yes, I'll take few days in August. Holidays feels better after hard work :)

yellukhan wrote:
nexussynth wrote: ...

:tu: +1
:party: +1

squaredheads wrote:And yes, I'll take few days in August. Holidays feels better after hard work :)
Yes, at least your head will be clear. Taking vacations while you think about work is not good vacations.

Return to “Squaredheads”