Does the Delta1010LT work in Win10?

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all.
Currently running Win7 on my machine but thinking about taking the leap and upgrading to Win10. I have a Delta1010LT PCI audio card that has stuck around for close to a decade now. Since no other card in the price has ever come even close to the same level of features, inputs/outputs etc., I haven't had a need to change it.

Unfortunately, it officially only supports up to Win 7. Has anyone tried installing the Win7 drivers in Win 10, and if so, did it work?
Hardware: Akai MPK61, MFB-Synth II, Roland JX-8P, Virus TI Snow, KORG MS2000R, Roland SH-01
Favorite software: Sylenth1, Synth1, Messiah, ME80, OPX-Pro II, Zebra 2, Diva, Reason, Studio One V2 Pro

JimmiG wrote:Hi all.
Currently running Win7 on my machine but thinking about taking the leap and upgrading to Win10.
Dont. Or at least not yet. Give it a few months to shake out, whether or not your drivers are supported.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

my "old" delta audiophile work
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

whyterabbyt wrote:
JimmiG wrote:Hi all.
Currently running Win7 on my machine but thinking about taking the leap and upgrading to Win10.
Dont. Or at least not yet. Give it a few months to shake out, whether or not your drivers are supported.
That's my plan. If the 1010LT doesn't work, I'll have to save up for a new audio interface first. If it does work, then that's one thing I can check off before I eventually upgrade :)
Hardware: Akai MPK61, MFB-Synth II, Roland JX-8P, Virus TI Snow, KORG MS2000R, Roland SH-01
Favorite software: Sylenth1, Synth1, Messiah, ME80, OPX-Pro II, Zebra 2, Diva, Reason, Studio One V2 Pro

Yes, it's working. The latest driver 6.0.8 is working without problems on Windows 10.

4damind wrote:Yes, it's working. The latest driver 6.0.8 is working without problems on Windows 10.
Woohoo, awesome! So the (i.e. my :clown:) Delta 44 should work too!? :hyper:
Great news!

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:Woohoo, awesome! So the (i.e. my :clown:) Delta 44 should work too!? :hyper:
With my knowledge the whole Delta series shares the same VIA Envy24 audio chip. So the Delta 44 should work too.

That's my guess too!
Danke für die superschnelle Antwort, Frank! :)

Cheers, Björn

I'm glad to hear this, although I'm resisting the upgrade with everything I've got. Why? Don't need it.
Al

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”