All good things come to those who wait.. the Synth Squad 2 thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Amber (DCAM: Synth Squad) Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad) Strobe (DCAM: Synth Squad)

...and for those of us owning DCAM SS for a while it's an even better deal :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

mm_FX wrote:Sorry no - the Strobe2 upgrade won't be free.

The FAQ item means that the full price of Strobe2 (for people who don't own Synth Squad) will be roughly:

the price of Synth Squad during the sale + Strobe2 upgrade price

We discounted the price of Synth Squad to avoid having to implement a grace period for Strobe2, as it's often difficult to verify purchase dates etc. If you buy Synth Squad now at the discounted price and upgrade to Strobe2 when it's released, you won't pay more than the full Strobe2 price for non-Synth Squad owners. Hope this clarifies things.
Please forgive me for being thick, but could you give me a quote on the price to upgrade to Strobe 2? I just bought Synth Squad. Or has the price been set yet. Sorry, I'm pretty slow.
Ha ha suck it!

no price yet. it's not been released.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:no price yet. it's not been released.
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I can tell from the advance Strobe 2 videos that the upgrade will be well worth it.
Ha ha suck it!

lnikj wrote:
Gribs wrote:My personal opinion regarding adding a wave table synth to the FXpansion product line is to prioritize something like that after finishing the DCAM upgrade and (again being hopeful!) a Geist upgrade with a scalable GUI. Also please do not forget about Tremor. I think it is a wonderful drum synth and sequencer, especially for poly-rhythms (I like Geist for the ability to do poly-rhythms, too).
+1

One of the things that excites me most about the vector GUI for Strobe 2 is the hope/possibility/expectancy that this will be applied to Geist, which my ageing eyesight now finds difficult to use.
+1.000.000
@*_fx how´s the odds we´re going to see a scalable-GUI-Geist in the near future? 8)

Angus_FX wrote:
Since you're obviously looking at new synthesis methods - might it be safe to assume that SS2 is a blink around the corner? :)

/C
Strobe 2 yes. Amber/Cypher a little further off.
What is blink around the corner?
https://слово-божье.рф

@*_fx how´s the odds we´re going to see a scalable-GUI-Geist in the near future?
Better than even ;)
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

Angus_FX wrote:
@*_fx how´s the odds we´re going to see a scalable-GUI-Geist in the near future?
Better than even ;)
There is a god :)

Angus_FX wrote:
Better than even ;)

Angus_FX wrote:
Better than even ;)
This is great news!!

I love Geist, until I use browser that is... But I'm sure you've heard it all before and probably why the push for scalable GUIs. All the same, I can't wait and I'm so happy to see you guys go in this direction!

Any news on the update?

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

yeah, it'd be nice to see a release date and price

strobe2 out on monday
really looking forward to getting me filthy mitts on that preset morphing feature :)

Monday? Will be immediately purchased if released... Strobe 1 has already a big usage in all my productions.
Love this synth.

emef wrote:strobe2 out on monday
really looking forward to getting me filthy mitts on that preset morphing feature :)
How do you know it's out on monday when they write "scheduled for release in September 2015"?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Instruments”