Hypersonic 2 Mac OS-X Lion?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote: I couldn't find that file - however it is not needed. If you start the plugin it will ask you to locate the content data folder so you just browse to where you put it (you can just drag and drop it from the installation DVD)

So I now have it installed and it appears to be working so far - thanks
Cool.
Someone helped me out here regarding Rapture and Dimension Pro from Cakewalk, so I just wanted to return the favor.
:D

ZINO wrote:This is great, thanks a lot!
I hope you have better success from Kore that Cubase :D

Hi, trying to get this to work on Yosemite :-)
have an imac with SL so I installed it and looked at the plist file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Content Location</key>
<string>/Volumes/Mac Stream/Steinberg/Hypersonic/</string>
</dict>
</plist>

and adopted it to mine, but alas that didn't work.
any help appreciated.
thanks.

edit..... the permissions of the plugin and plist were wrong compared to other such files.. I fixed them. restarted and think I am good to go.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Hi, trying to get this to work on Yosemite :-)
have an imac with SL so I installed it and looked at the plist file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Content Location</key>
<string>/Volumes/Mac Stream/Steinberg/Hypersonic/</string>
</dict>
</plist>

and adopted it to mine, but alas that didn't work.
any help appreciated.
thanks.

edit..... the permissions of the plugin and plist were wrong compared to other such files.. I fixed them. restarted and think I am good to go.

rsp

Is there a way you can E-Mail or Dropbox that .plist file with the said permissions? I have been fighting trying to get Hypersonic 2 running on my Mavericks machine last night. I am very new to Mac's however I am a PC technician. I tried to fix this file in the Console but it didn't work for me. My E-Mail is Season Beats @ gmail.com (without the spaces).

Hi,
I can try.. of course you will have to adopt the directories to your own setup.

look out for something from rsp.

rsp
sound sculptist

I have the content in the same directories as you. I just couldn't figure out how to use BatcHmod to adjust the file rights. All help is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Instruments”