Klanghelm MJUC and MJUC jr. released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought,Great Plugin! ;-)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Sorry, I didn't even know what I was piling onto.

I'm waiting on Windows 9, anyway...
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Ultrasonic wrote:If you are still on XP you are a dinosaur.
As I am still on Windows ME, what does this make me? :hyper:

Nice plugin, and running fine on my system, thanks for asking... :wink:

The free version is not my cup of tea.. too much coloring and something with the highs I don't like. People said the Mk3 is the way to go and more transparent, punchy... maybe this Mk3 is the closest to a LA2A?

@Funkybot's Evil Twin: Solved all updating some dll... ;-)

@Ultrasonic: Now my XP run as a 7... And You know what you are?
Last edited by Turello on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4damind wrote:The free version is not my cup of tea.. too much coloring and something with the highs I don't like. People said the Mk3 is the way to go and more transparent, punchy... maybe this Mk3 is the closest to a LA2A?
Although it may sound odd.... MJUC jr can't be compared with MJUC ...at least IMO.

Not sure what can get closest to LA2A (curious myself)... but all of them can get pretty transparent if you set the drive and timbre parameters accordingly. ...also if "istage" is on ... it will clean the signal and change the character for a more "transparent" compression it seems.

4damind wrote:The free version is not my cup of tea.. too much coloring and something with the highs I don't like. People said the Mk3 is the way to go and more transparent, punchy... maybe this Mk3 is the closest to a LA2A?
I wasn't impressed with the free version either, but I took a chance on buying the full versions while they were on sale and I will use them a little bit in the future. They aren't my go-to compressors but they compliment my others pretty well. I uninstalled the free one though :tu:

I was on XP until last month ... does that mean I've evolved? :wink:

This last weekend I spent on a recording project together with a friend and I put MJUC on just about every track we recorded - this included various plucked instruments (electric guitar, western guitar, classical guitar, electric bass, baritone guitar, electric mandolin, electric lapsteel), electric piano, string-machine, vocals, percussion, trumpet - and it universally sounded marvellous to me. (I used all three models)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

This last weekend I spent on a recording project together with my imaginary friends and I put MJUC on just about every track we recorded - this included various plucked instruments (toy guitar), kazoo - and it universally sounded shi*te to everyone.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:This last weekend I spent on a recording project together with my imaginary friends and I put MJUC on just about every track we recorded - this included various plucked instruments (toy guitar), kazoo - and it universally sounded shi*te to everyone.
:hihi:

4damind wrote:
Aloysius wrote:This last weekend I spent on a recording project together with my imaginary friends and I put MJUC on just about every track we recorded - this included various plucked instruments (toy guitar), kazoo - and it universally sounded shi*te to everyone.
:hihi:
Only soon to be plucked instruments I have would be The Spice Girls. 4 chickens that don't lay enough eggs anymore.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

:hihi: :lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

eidenk wrote:
As I am still on Windows ME, what does this make me? :hyper:

Nice plugin, and running fine on my system, thanks for asking... :wink:
Primordial soup. :P
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

I would tell you how my MJUC'ed-up mix worked out but my imaginary friends made me sign a confidentiality agreement. :cry:

Return to “Effects”