FURIA Staccato Strings - Lightweight string ensemble for Kontakt, starting at $0

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to FURIA Staccato Strings, our newest orchestral Kontakt instrument designed with just ONE thing in mind: ensemble string staccatos. With a tiny memory & hard drive footprint, streamlined interface, and great sound out-of-the-box, Furia is a fantastic addition to your orchestral template.

We created this library because the sound of unison string staccatos is a film/TV/game composer's best friend. We use them for everything from sonic punctuation to bombastic melodies when layered with brass, and they are a building block of epic, over-the-top trailer music.

Naturally as this is just one articulation, we're offering Furia Staccato Strings for the list price of $39. But we've created a special discounted price as well: free, with the purchase of $59 or more of other instrument(s) on our site!

In other words, if there is a library priced $59 or more on our site you've had your eye on, now it's a no-brainer! Just add the other items first along with Furia itself, and use coupon code "FREEFURIA".

Features
* Unison 22-piece string ensemble staccatos
* Up to 16x RR variations
* Ensemble multiplier from 1 to 8x
* Extremely lightweight, streamlined & easy to play
* Close & hall mic positions
* Convenient offset, timing, and envelope controls
* Built-in FX rack with 30+ impulse responses

Demos

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/fur ... ings-demos

Video Walkthrough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK-_0qKXi5U

Requirements

* 200mb disk space
* Kontakt 5.3 (full) or higher
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Great, this is just what we needed more of and I'm not being sarcastic. I don't remember another similar product. But you nailed it on the first try. The demos sound epic, especially Faith of The Heavens. I'm sure you guys are not running short on ideas, but maybe you could continue in the spirit of this line with a dedicated "Inception Horn"-library next? :roll: There aren't much of dedicated power-brass libraries. :wink:

Great. Not heavy on resources. Sounds professional. Worth the asking price imho. :tu:

+1 for the power brass.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

By the way, what does FURIA stand for? I somehow got me thinking about MM: Fury Road and an alternate score, where Furiosa would be portrayed by these warm and melodic, but hard-hitting, unison staccato strings in the score, whereas Max would be portrayed by less expressive, blunt brass. Okay, I'm thinking aloud, but hey, maybe you could call the brass library MAX? :lol:

Thanks guys! "Furia" is actually just the Italian word for "fury" (or anger/rage). However, MM Fury Road is awesome too and I definitely realized that connection when picking the name :-)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Aryaroman wrote:Great, this is just what we needed more of and I'm not being sarcastic. I don't remember another similar product. But you nailed it on the first try. The demos sound epic, especially Faith of The Heavens. I'm sure you guys are not running short on ideas, but maybe you could continue in the spirit of this line with a dedicated "Inception Horn"-library next? :roll: There aren't much of dedicated power-brass libraries. :wink:
If you aren't aware, They already released Bravura Brass which is a very epic all-inclusive brass library for kontakt!

+1 on Bravura. It is simply awesome.

As for Furia, it reminds me of Riddick. I am sure I will get this one some time soon as well.

warfighter67 wrote:
Aryaroman wrote:Great, this is just what we needed more of and I'm not being sarcastic. I don't remember another similar product. But you nailed it on the first try. The demos sound epic, especially Faith of The Heavens. I'm sure you guys are not running short on ideas, but maybe you could continue in the spirit of this line with a dedicated "Inception Horn"-library next? :roll: There aren't much of dedicated power-brass libraries. :wink:
If you aren't aware, They already released Bravura Brass which is a very epic all-inclusive brass library for kontakt!
Yeah, but I think libraries like FURIA, or Signor Paganini Solo Violin, for that matter, are really great and an underused concept. You get something that does one thing it was designed for and it does it well. Not saying Bravura wouldn't, I don't know how flexible it is. A dedicated library is just a great concept.

Aryaroman wrote:
warfighter67 wrote:
Yeah, but I think libraries like FURIA, or Signor Paganini Solo Violin, for that matter, are really great and an underused concept. You get something that does one thing it was designed for and it does it well. Not saying Bravura wouldn't, I don't know how flexible it is. A dedicated library is just a great concept.
Bravura is very flexible, and it should be thought of as many dedicated or specific libraries combined into one bundle. You can even buy each instrument separately, or purchase the bundle, and you can upgrade your bundle at no extra cost.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”