Automatic-equalizer vst-plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you only have one point on the Emphasis Curve, it's just a straight line, so essentially the same as a wet/dry control. Think of it as a really flexible wet/dry control.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

b15fliptop wrote:If you only have one point on the Emphasis Curve, it's just a straight line, so essentially the same as a wet/dry control. Think of it as a really flexible wet/dry control.
Exactly, that's the intention. :)

Best,
Stian

www.curioza.com

Welcome to aams, the introduction towards Automatic Audio Mastering!

As a musician or engineer working on music, you need the best sound possible when releasing material to the public. To audio master a mix towards a professional commercial quality recording and to create a sound for all audio speaker systems is a difficult and time consuming task.

This is where aams steps in and takes control!

aams is windows freeware for Audio Mastering. Featuring 100 Band Equalizer, 8 Multiband Compression, Balancing and Loudness settings for internal DSP Processing with all audio corrections automaticly done purely inside the aams Program. Also aams installs a Reference Database of 200+ Musical styles. Making the mastering process easy and less time consuming, having a good overall commercial sound quality, to process your Mix to a commercial great sounding Master.

Now you can listen to what you expect!
Author of : AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System.
www.curioza.com
www.sined.nl

www.curioza.com

Welcome to aams, the introduction towards Automatic Audio Mastering!

As a musician or engineer working on music, you need the best sound possible when releasing material to the public. To audio master a mix towards a professional commercial quality recording and to create a sound for all audio speaker systems is a difficult and time consuming task.

This is where aams steps in and takes control!

aams is windows freeware for Audio Mastering. Featuring 100 Band Equalizer, 8 Multiband Compression, Balancing and Loudness settings for internal DSP Processing with all audio corrections automaticly done purely inside the aams Program. Also aams installs a Reference Database of 200+ Musical styles. Making the mastering process easy and less time consuming, having a good overall commercial sound quality, to process your Mix to a commercial great sounding Master.

Now you can listen to what you expect!
Author of : AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System.
www.curioza.com
www.sined.nl

Hello, I use DJ and Radio automated mp3 players to playback my favorite playlists while I am hanging out. One majpr problem I am facing when running music at higher volume is on different tunes I hear like a kind of flappling sound and different things vibrate in my room. Like for one song it can vibrate the speakers on top of my 18" subwoofer, with another tune it can be the ceiling and on other I can't tell where the vibration is coming from.

So I am looking around for some sort of plugin or hardware which can detect the issues with different mp3's while they are playing and auto adjust, can anything out there do this please? If not, any referrals?

Good to note that when I play any internet radio station on my pc, I don't have these issues. I was told that it can be my mp3 tunes causing the issues but when I run those same tunes on youtube I get the same problem.

Something like gulfoss is kind of an automatic equalizer. It attempts to "make a signal clearer by turning down resonances and bringing up low levels. This can do some good at light settings otherwise I'd just recommend a dynamic eq. The Melda one is great and versatile.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thanks. Thing is, whatever I might try would need to auto adjust the frequencies "on the fly" while the mp3 playlist is running.
Can you clarify exactly which Melda plugin I can try please?

https://www.meldaproduction.com/effects

Also, I am still baffled as to why the internet radio doesn't give these issues I am having, might it because the radio stations are using advanced softwares?

Try Voxengo Soniformer or TOETE. Super easy to use with great quality.

~nmjgiu
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonible smart eq live is very good

K thx guys. Actually I had stumbled upon Sonible in my searches last week and their support said their Auto Eq only works in a DAW so will not work for my purpose. I will look into all of the others mentioned above.

First though I will need to look into what I can use to run VST effects together with my mp3 softwares as they don't natively host plugins. I tried installing Winamp to use as a bridge but ran into an issue with that.

codec_spurt wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:28 pm
Magnut wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:20 pm Try Voxengo Soniformer or TOETE. Super easy to use with great quality.
Yeah, a couple of good suggestions.

No such thing as automatic EQ though. The brain plays all kinds of tricks.

MAutoDynamicEq gives it a good shot!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MAutoDynamicEq
Ah you're right with soniformer, I only had in mind it works on the spectrum. TOETE is doing automatic eqing tough.

Return to “Effects”