Shale for DIVA now available

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva - Shale

Hi KVR chums,

I'm happy to announce that my next bank, Shale for u-he DIVA has now been released.

It contains 64 delicately crafted presets meant for soft electronic music, ambient and all related synth-based genres.
The sound design process has taken me to unexpected sonic territories and the result is a fine-tuned collection that will find a good place next to your other DIVA libraries.

As partially showcased in the demo belows Shale contains arps, leads, basses, pads, plucks, textures, mallets and a few semi-real patches.

A demo mini-bank is also available and if you have signed up for the newsletter, you should have received the 20% discount code.
The regular price is €11.99.

If you are interested, please visit the product page:
ghostwaveaudio.com/products.php

https://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/s ... diva-shale

The first demo was made exclusively with DIVA (except the drums) with only slight trimming EQing and a little bit of limiting.

The second is a superb cover of Tubeway Army/Gary Numan's Are 'Friends' Electric by Stephen Donohue using 6 patches from Shale.

The last one is a 16-minute ambient track made with a single patch form the bank and fed into SpaceMaster 2.

Thanks for reading and listening,
Have a nice Sunday,

Vincent
Last edited by Ghostwave on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Second track added to the first post.

Shale is now available!

A little release day bump for those in the Americas who have missed the announcement.
And big thanks to everyone who has purchased it so far. I'm sure you're having tons of fun with it.

Lil' weekend reminder.

:)

A superb melow cover of Tubeway Army/Gary Numan's Are 'Friends' Electric by Stephen Donohue (KVR user ftech) using 6 patches from Shale.
Thanks for sharing!

https://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/t ... tric-cover

And a last reminder for the subscribers to the mailing list: the intro discount code runs out in 2 days.

Listened to the demo track's. Very nice, Vincent! Seems like a great set.
Too bad Diva is still on my "want" and not on my "have" list... :?

Congrats, Vincent. Good luck
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Krezie & satYatunes,
Thanks a lot mates! :hug:

This is one of the most playable and inspirational patch collections I've purchased....for any synth, let alone DIVA. Thanks Vincent :tu:

ftech wrote:This is one of the most playable and inspirational patch collections I've purchased....for any synth, let alone DIVA. Thanks Vincent :tu:
Oh dear, you're going to make me blush! Thank you for buying the soundbank and making an unsolicited demo for it!

Awesome fkin demos!

EvilDragon wrote:Awesome fkin demos!
Thanks ED! I think I gave the sounds justice, especially the lead guitar patch in the first demo and the texture which entirely makes the last one.
And kudos to Stephen who bought the bank and made the inspiring second demo.

Return to “Soundware”