Sylenth1 stopped working (says version of Sylenth1 outdated and can't be activated)

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I purchased Sylenth1 64bit for OSX/Ableton 9 and it's been working great until suddenly today it said "This version of Sylenth1 is outdated and can not be activated. Please download and install the latest version of Sylenth1". I looked online and there doesn't seem to be a new version anywhere.

I didn't install anything new today or update my computer and I don't understand why it's suddenly locked me out of the VST literally from one session to another. Strangely the AU version is functioning fine and the license key works for that one but the VST (which is the main version that I have been using) does not.

Help

The exact same thing happened to me today. First it tells me the version is out of date and to go download the new one -- which itself makes no sense because the way to download new versions was always -through- the app itself, in the file menu. But I can't even get to the file menu, because the out of date error pops up.

THEN, after the out of date error, another pop up appears asking for a 16 digit registration number for registration. What the hell? It's already been registered using the license.dat file. I don't have a 16 digit registration number. I even checked all my old emails from when I first bought the thing in 2009 -- no such numbers.

What the hell is going on? Suddenly I can't use Sylenth1 at all.

-M

Copied from the thread I started, as its relevant here:

I guess the beta expired, is probably the issue here?

I did the e-mail submission on the website to get an e-mail with download links (since the old method with the File > get updates was unavailable) and used the installer from the e-mail, and now I'm up and running again...

Phew!

Sorry for the alarm, but that was a scary way to enter a session of work :[

Anybody else having this problem will need to get the new version by using the e-mail form on the lennar digital website, because the old method, as noted, won't work -- you'll keep getting a registration pop up every time you click the file menu.

yes that worked for me as well but i first had to do a full uninstall and then reinstall.

Our advise is just to request the most recent license mail if you don't have the 16-digit code. Just download the latest version from the download links in it and re-install Syleth1.

Any other new beta will update easier, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Return to “LennarDigital”