Latest Builds (revision 3890) of nearly every u-he plugin (Release Candidates)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That must have been it. Thank you for the tip.

phewww :)

Urs wrote:
pdxindy wrote:Zebra 3890

I set Modmapper1 to modulate LFO2 Phase. Modmapper1 is set to 'increment' so that each note will start with a different LFO2 phase. The LFO phase jumps at the start of each note instead of smoothly starting from the modded location.
I think this must've always been the case. It's a chicken and egg problem. As the ModMappers can take LFOs for input they're evaluated after the LFOs. The ModMatrix then initialises the LFO with the previous ModMapper value, then jumps to the next after a few samples.

I wonder if I can improve this... the new ModMatrix in Hive might be a bit more clever in that respect.
I thought that might be the case... would be useful if it can be improved!

Maybe there could also be a random modulator (or 2) added to the modulator dropdown :-)

The undo issue reappeared, but I think it is minor, given that I've seen it work at some point in time. The undo buttons work, the settings change, it is only the presets that do not switch. Same behavior in all I've tested: ACE, Zebra2, Hive, Diva and Presswerk.

Edit: Found two other 3rd party plugins that support undo and they work fine.

Edit 2: It reproduces in Logic Pro X as well now.

Tyrell revision 3890 seems to be working great :) Is there a change list of what's new since the last official v3 version?

THANKS for keeping it up to date!

In Hive. Midi CC via Nord Lead A1 for the Transpose. Octave Shift - results correctly in 0, -12, -24. Octave Shift + results in 0, +13, +24.

I don't think that +13 is what i need. :)

I love the new Hive installer ^__^

Panda antivirus regards the TyrellN6 installer as malicious. Initial virus scan shows ok but when I try to install, I get a warning and the file gets disposed of.
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Strange, i use Panda also and had no issues with TyrellN6.

I've checked the Edit menu of Ableton and it is the preset switch that is not getting registered. All other parameter changes are being registered and show up in the Edit menu (ex: Undo Change "Sustain" ⌘Z)

az82 wrote:I've checked the Edit menu of Ableton and it is the preset switch that is not getting registered. All other parameter changes are being registered and show up in the Edit menu (ex: Undo Change "Sustain" ⌘Z)
Well, that would be an issue with Live's undo functionality then. Our built-in undo registers preset changes, if done via our UI.

Note that a host side undo can not undo things that don't fit traditional VST/AU automatable parameter specification, e.g. waveform editors etc. Maybe Live can't undo plug-in-side set presets either.

Not sure. It was happening in Logic as well, so it was probably plugin related. At that time I've checked FabFilter Q2 and Tantra, which have undo functionality and it was working fine (preset switch included).

Anyway, I've just upgraded from Mavericks to El Capitan and undo started working again. I'll see if it lasts longer this time :)

Here is a small graphic bug of Zebra!

Check the "Volume" text in FMO2 and FMO3! "V" is not looks good. seems that FMO1 looks OK.
Last edited by Alexander_D on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here is the link to the photo of this bug.

https://yadi.sk/i/07-FR9QrjWQax

Since there are preferences now... I'd like to be able to set the mod matrix as default in Hive (not the keyboard)

Return to “u-he”