Tritik tkDelay v1 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
tkDelay

How about a bank of new presets for registered users? Perhaps ask everyone to contribute a few. It could do with an expanded starter set.

spirit wrote:How about a bank of new presets for registered users? Perhaps ask everyone to contribute a few. It could do with an expanded starter set.
Why not, but actually you're the first to request that, I'm not sure many users feel the need of more presets (?)
About making it available to 'registered users' only I'm not sure.. I would rather prefer every user to be registered :)

About presets, one thing I will add sometime is a copy/paste functionality, to ease preset sharing among users.

charles

@tritik - might have mentioned this already via email, but being able to type in ms settings would be awesome.

I use this delay EVERY DAY. :party:

Dang I've been sleeping on this delay. I finally gave it a spin tonight anddd....holy cow, I love it.

tritik wrote:
spirit wrote:How about a bank of new presets for registered users? Perhaps ask everyone to contribute a few. It could do with an expanded starter set.
Why not, but actually you're the first to request that, I'm not sure many users feel the need of more presets (?)
About making it available to 'registered users' only I'm not sure.. I would rather prefer every user to be registered :)

About presets, one thing I will add sometime is a copy/paste functionality, to ease preset sharing among users.

charles
Um, yeah, sure. I'll take that a no then. Just suggesting. Was happy to add mine to the pool, but you know best.

DubLifeSD wrote:Dang I've been sleeping on this delay. I finally gave it a spin tonight anddd....holy cow, I love it.
:)
thewizrad wrote:@tritik - might have mentioned this already via email, but being able to type in ms settings would be awesome.

I use this delay EVERY DAY. :party:
thanks! yes, that should be added before the end of the year.
spirit wrote:
tritik wrote:
Um, yeah, sure. I'll take that a no then. Just suggesting. Was happy to add mine to the pool, but you know best.
No, don't get me wrong, it's great to get such suggestions, I just wanted to get other users' feeling about it.
Actually I was thinking to add a "designers/third part" section to the preset's system sometime. Got to think about it a bit more, but that could be great

thewizrad wrote:@tritik - might have mentioned this already via email, but being able to type in ms settings would be awesome.

thanks! yes, that should be added before the end of the year.
Oh this is fantastic, I am missing this feature.
Can you please create space to enter three values after comma ?

Some news regarding gate implementation ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Right now the priority is the upcoming plugin, but we'll have a look at ducking and other small additions to tkDelay in the following weeks. No big promises though, the agenda may change.

tritik wrote:Right now the priority is the upcoming plugin, but we'll have a look at ducking and other small additions to tkDelay in the following weeks. No big promises though, the agenda may change.
Hint: for ducking take a look at Imposcar2: great implementation! :love: I wish its chorus/delay section was available as a separate plugin, no luck though. :cry:

tritik wrote:upcoming plugin
:o :) :tu:

scintillator wrote:
tritik wrote:Right now the priority is the upcoming plugin, but we'll have a look at ducking and other small additions to tkDelay in the following weeks. No big promises though, the agenda may change.
Hint: for ducking take a look at Imposcar2: great implementation! :love: I wish its chorus/delay section was available as a separate plugin, no luck though. :cry:
There is an fx version though

aMUSEd wrote:
scintillator wrote:
There is an fx version though
I know - mono, and you get the whole synth as an effect. Which is not what I meant/need/would like to have had.

That`s fine, at least there is a little Tritik roadmap for the public now.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

tkDelay now includes ducking!
version 1.3.0 has just been released, get it here : www.tritik.com/products/tkdelay

tritik wrote:tkDelay now includes ducking!
version 1.3.0 has just been released, get it here : www.tritik.com/products/tkdelay
Quick check ...
gate and editable values with 3 digits after decimal point, fantastico round up.

Thank you so much Charles for this unexpected surprise !

Return to “Effects”