Zebra Redux

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The browser pane that holds Folders and Files subpanes:

Code: Select all

CONTROL type='Pane' name='_FileBrowser' bounds='601.00 37.00 221.00 682.00' parent='Top Panel' layerMask='1'
Folders:

CONTROL type='PresetManager' name='_PresetFolders' bounds='0.00 20.00 221.00 194.00' parent='_FileBrowser' layerMask='1'
Files:

CONTROL type='PresetSelector' name='_ModulePresets' bounds='0.00 221.00 221.00 455.00' parent='_FileBrowser' layerMask='1'
Also there's a separator line between Files and Folders:

CONTROL type='Pane' name='Module Presets Column Line 1' bounds='0.00 217.00 221.00 1.00' parent='_FileBrowser' layerMask='7fffffff'
BTW, to make it easy moving panes around, you can temporary change the border color of particular element to 'red'. Here's an example for the FileBrowser:

CONTROL type='Pane' name='_FileBrowser' bounds='601.00 37.00 221.00 682.00' parent='Top Panel' layerMask='1'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='colours' id='0' value='main_bg'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='colours' id='1' value='red'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='colours' id='2' value='none'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='colours' id='3' value='none'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='graphics' id='0' value='none'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='layer' id='0' value='Layer 1'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='movable' id='0' value='NO'
PROPERTY control='_FileBrowser' name='hideOnInit' id='0' value='YES'

Thanks again drzhnn! Got it done now.

c-wave wrote:
c-wave wrote:Thanks a lot Transverb.. very beautiful, especially the striped versions.
C-Wave
Also, is it possible to:
1. Add 10% to the stripes.. flat is always there for people who don't like the pattern.
2. Add the "Zebra", "Redo" and "Undo" words at the top right, like the original Redux ? this one is more important really.

Thanks again.
Hi c-wave,

1. Done: New 'uber' versions in the dropbox. Let me know if it's sweet. :hyper:
2. Buttons are showing up here on my Mac but I have restarted using fresh scripts for Zebra 2 just in case. Let me know if they are working on your comp.

Cheers again to drzhnn for the help. :tu:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

LFO8 wrote:Thanks again drzhnn! Got it done now.
Hi LFO8,

Would be keen to check out some of the mods you've made to your Zebra GUI... would you be happy to share if you have time? :D

transverb wrote:
c-wave wrote:
c-wave wrote:Thanks a lot Transverb.. very beautiful, especially the striped versions.
C-Wave
Also, is it possible to:
1. Add 10% to the stripes.. flat is always there for people who don't like the pattern.
2. Add the "Zebra", "Redo" and "Undo" words at the top right, like the original Redux ? this one is more important really.

Thanks again.
Hi c-wave,

1. Done: New 'uber' versions in the dropbox. Let me know if it's sweet. :hyper:
2. Buttons are showing up here on my Mac but I have restarted using fresh scripts for Zebra 2 just in case. Let me know if they are working on your comp.

Cheers again to drzhnn for the help. :tu:
Hi Transverb,
Thanks!
So "ZEBRA" still do not show, and (sorry I didn't notice earlier) the words "SYNTH", "OSC", "MSEG", and "LIBRARY".
Tested on a Windows 10 Build 10547, Zebra 2.7.2 (latest public preview build).
Hope this helps.
C-Wave

transverb wrote:
LFO8 wrote:Thanks again drzhnn! Got it done now.
Hi LFO8,

Would be keen to check out some of the mods you've made to your Zebra GUI... would you be happy to share if you have time? :D
Sure thing buddy. Here's the DOWNLOAD

The only thing I'm still looking for is the way EvilDragon managed to keep the FX modules pinned to the bottom, aligned with the master & Sends section.

I just created a new pane and moved the relevant FX sub-pane into it, then positioned appropriately.

LFO8 wrote: Sure thing buddy. Here's the DOWNLOAD
Brilliant! Cheers mate! :tu:
c-wave wrote:Hi Transverb,
Thanks!
So "ZEBRA" still do not show, and (sorry I didn't notice earlier) the words "SYNTH", "OSC", "MSEG", and "LIBRARY".
Tested on a Windows 10 Build 10547, Zebra 2.7.2 (latest public preview build).
Hope this helps.
C-Wave
I've been working on a fix with drzhnn:

a. I will fix a code syntax error on my part. Should have an update soon. :hyper:

b. Please ensure that the following folders are capitalised as: 'Images' and 'Animations'

For some reason the folders are showing up in lowercase on PCs but correctly on my MAC. :x

LFO8 wrote: What is the code pertaining to the modulation pane on the left side of the interface?

I don't mind Zebra being quite tall, but I would like to reduce it's width by placing the side panel from the side to the bottom.

To something like this (horrible mock up I know ;)

How difficult would it be to update this older version of Redux with the XY as a tab to the new scripts for Zebra 2 + HZ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

transverb wrote:
I've been working on a fix with drzhnn:

a. I will fix a code syntax error on my part. Should have an update soon. :hyper:

b. Please ensure that the following folders are capitalised as: 'Images' and 'Animations'

For some reason the folders are showing up in lowercase on PCs but correctly on my MAC. :x
Nice to hear about the collaboration.. on (b), it worked.. yes, as soon as I changed the folders to capitalized 'I' and 'A'.

Cheers,
M

c-wave wrote:
Nice to hear about the collaboration.. on (b), it worked.. yes, as soon as I changed the folders to capitalized 'I' and 'A'.

Cheers,
M
Nice to hear it's all sorted! :tu:

I just fixed the script code error as well. Just re-download the folders from the same dropbox link. You can just copy / paste the script so you don't have to re-capitalise the folders.

PS. drzhnn has been rad in helping me. Now I'm actually doing mods using proper coding software. Should spot those syntax errors. :party:

transverb wrote:
c-wave wrote:

Cheers,
M
Nice to hear it's all sorted! :tu:

I just fixed the script code error as well. Just re-download the folders from the same dropbox link. You can just copy / paste the script so you don't have to re-capitalise the folders.

PS. drzhnn has been rad in helping me. Now I'm actually doing mods using proper coding software. Should spot those syntax errors. :party:
Great.. Thanks.
I just would like to add that I love the way Redux Asylum XL script adds an x to exit the OSC and MSEG pages. Clearer than the "click anywhere" method.

Thanks again :)
C-Wave

How's the compatibility of Redux with the recent big update? Are there any issues to be wary of? I'm asking because there was quite a bit GUI related stuff in the update, like the MIDI learn overlay and various graphics tweaks.

Redux doesn't have the Preferences panel yet, nor HD graphics, unfortunately.

Ah. Hmm, I guess I'll still update and use the default for the time being. Seriously though, it would be great if Redux was made an officially supported skin, as it takes the whole instrument to another level imo :)

Return to “u-he”