Upgrade to Ozone 7 : Another 99-249$

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tomgu wrote:
murnau wrote:Trash, Alloy i have them all from before. What to do with the serials i got now? In reality i don't need them. Also Insight Part of Ozone6 Adv. ? I thought i get a separate Serial for it..
Maybe one can hold on to such licenses and wait and register them when a newer version is announced? :idea:
Great idea :tu:

My upgrade coupon for Ozone 6 Advanced is 749$, while I could get the "full" version for 449$ or later 499$ ... gee :pray:
screenshot_077.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Hi guys,

Sorry for any confusion. Account coupons will be updated to reflect new pricing when Ozone 7 is released!

Best,
-Evan

Thanks for your reply Evan.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I'm sorry if this came up earlier and I missed it, but I just got this great deal. JRR sent me the serials, and I appear to have all the plugs installed and authorized.

However, I have two serials left over that I'm not sure what to do with. They begin with the following prefixes:

SN-TRASH2TEXTURE
SN-TRASH2EDGE

Can anyone tell me what these are for?

Thanks
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:I'm sorry if this came up earlier and I missed it, but I just got this great deal. JRR sent me the serials, and I appear to have all the plugs installed and authorized.

However, I have two serials left over that I'm not sure what to do with. They begin with the following prefixes:

SN-TRASH2TEXTURE
SN-TRASH2EDGE

Thanks
-B
They are the 2 expansions for Trash 2. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:
BERFAB wrote:I'm sorry if this came up earlier and I missed it, but I just got this great deal. JRR sent me the serials, and I appear to have all the plugs installed and authorized.

SN-TRASH2TEXTURE
SN-TRASH2EDGE

Thanks
-B
Thanks for the quick reply. I have looked all over for the downloads for these. There is an "ADDON" page for Trash that shows the expansions, but dang if I can find where to actually download them. Any idea?

thanks
-B
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:
Robmobius wrote:

SN-TRASH2TEXTURE
SN-TRASH2EDGE

Thanks
-B
Thanks for the quick reply. I have looked all over for the downloads for these. There is an "ADDON" page for Trash that shows the expansions, but dang if I can find where to actually download them. Any idea?

thanks
-B

There is a drop down menu in where it says, "My Account"

Click serial number. A screen appears to input your serials. Then
I believe you get the downloads to them. Hope I'm right!

Got it. Thanks a million.

There's no readme file that I could find. If you hadn't pointed it out, I never would have figured that out. They could at least give you some kind of step by step.

Anyway, all installed and ready to go. Great deal, indeed.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

So, just to be perfectly clear, I have 3 iZotope licenses right now - ozone 5, trash 2 and alloy 2. I plan to sell one, either trash 2 or alloy 2. Would I then qualify for the music production bundle upgrade? What if I sell both trash and alloy and keep only my ozone 5 edu license, would I then still qualify for the upgrade?

maschinelf wrote:What if I sell both trash and alloy and keep only my ozone 5 edu license, would I then still qualify for the upgrade?
I think we haven't heard clear the reply to this - nor to the case where the Ozone standard license is second hand.

maschinelf wrote:So, just to be perfectly clear, I have 3 iZotope licenses right now - ozone 5, trash 2 and alloy 2. I plan to sell one, either trash 2 or alloy 2. Would I then qualify for the music production bundle upgrade? What if I sell both trash and alloy and keep only my ozone 5 edu license, would I then still qualify for the upgrade?
You only need 1 license to upgrade from. You can sell 2 of your licenses.

I know one license will work if it is Trash 2 or Alloy 2 .. But I read earlier on this thread that it wasn't confirmed it would work with Ozone 5. So is it confirmed to be working with just Ozone 5?

Jace-BeOS wrote: profit for the venture capitalists that took over.
:tu:
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Fleer wrote:
Tomgu wrote:
murnau wrote:Trash, Alloy i have them all from before. What to do with the serials i got now? In reality i don't need them. Also Insight Part of Ozone6 Adv. ? I thought i get a separate Serial for it..
Maybe one can hold on to such licenses and wait and register them when a newer version is announced? :idea:
Great idea :tu:
Do you think of some kind of Graceperiod? Does iZotope did that in the past?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Effects”