REFLEX+ is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX free REFLEX Pro REFLEX+

stw wrote:With a short delay *cough* i'm happy to announce that V3 is soon to be released.
Was a tougher job to implement the new features and plugin formats than i guessed before.
But hey, at last i had success 8) . Lot of enhancements and VST3 and AAX support is waiting to appear in public.
However to take the last step i need some final testing and especially need some beta testers for Pro Tools on Mac and Windows.
So if you're bounded to Pro Tools and like to participate feel free to drop me a note. I'd be glad to send some betas out.

Cheers
I can't wait to see the enhancements for the new version 3 of Reflex+! The current version is already a lovely gem! Looking forward to it. Congradulations!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

wasi wrote:
stw wrote:Hi wasi,
unfortunately i had to refrain work on this the last months.
But it'll be my main focus after i got that REFLEXplus update out. I'll keep on going!
Cool, no problem, you've done an amazing job with reflex+. One thing at a time. :D
+1

Looking forward to seeing the 64 bit Pro. < subliminal message- bigger bigger bigger bigger >. :wink:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

So V3 is finally out...and as usual available as a free update for existing REFLEX+ customers!

I hope you like the new features just as well as i do... :)
Though VST3 is supported AAX is not available for the initial release because it's harder to find beta testers for it than i guessed :?
Working on some decent sound examples now.
Get it from http://www.stw-audio.com/

Cheers

Great news! But I'm a cheap bastard... No plan for intro price or something..?

Reflex Pro V2 looks a better buy as it only costs €10 more than Reflex+ v3

No chance of a Halloween sale then?

stw wrote:So V3 is finally out...and as usual available as a free update for existing REFLEX+ customers!
Thanks - is it just a case of installing the update from the downloads section on your site?

congrats to version 3 and thanks for the free update
very good plugin
stefan you are the master of beautifull sounds
yeah

Thanks for the free update! Such a fantastic plugin...!

Naenyn wrote:Thanks for the free update! Such a fantastic plugin...!
lazymarc wrote:stefan you are the master of beautifull sounds
yeah

Thanks for the flowers :)
aMUSEd wrote:Thanks - is it just a case of installing the update from the downloads section on your site?
Yes! :wink:
Numanoid wrote:Reflex Pro V2 looks a better buy as it only costs €10 more than Reflex+ v3
No chance of a Halloween sale then?
You're right if i had to decide... i'd go for REFLEX PRO :wink: but take into account that it's 32bit Win only!!

And sorry... no sale right now - but it isn't that expensive anyway, isn't it? :neutral:

Thanks - nice new bunch of presets there.

This would be lovely with a phaser circuit built in too. It's almost there already.

V2 was excellent. I'm looking forward to trying V3. I probably won't get around to it for a couple of days, but I'm sure it won't be disappointing.

A quick question. Will this co-exist with V2? I have some projects which use V2. I may need to work on them in the future.

No it overwrites it but I don't think it changes anything that would affect older projects.

seismic1 wrote:A quick question. Will this co-exist with V2? I have some projects which use V2. I may need to work on them in the future.
Quick answer...
No it won't co-exist. V3 will overwrite V2. But V3 is fully compatible with V2 settings :!:
So you can install V3 over V2 and get the same result.

If you want to make things even more safe (not really necessary) backup the V2 plug on Mac (The windows installer should do a automatic backup) and don't overwrite actual projects.

aMUSEd wrote: No it overwrites it but I don't think it changes anything that would affect older projects.
stw wrote:
seismic1 wrote:A quick question. Will this co-exist with V2? I have some projects which use V2. I may need to work on them in the future.
Quick answer...
No it won't co-exist. V3 will overwrite V2. But V3 is fully compatible with V2 settings :!:
So you can install V3 over V2 and get the same result.

If you want to make things even more safe (not really necessary) backup the V2 plug on Mac (The windows installer should do a automatic backup) and don't overwrite actual projects.
Thanks very much for the info guys. I'll install this later tonight :tu:

Return to “Effects”