US Public Domain Music Theory and History Books

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know what to do with myself. I quit everything I start. I push away friends. I can never hold interest in anything for very long. Church, art and music used to mean everything to me but now I just don't care. I don't believe. It's all just chemicals in my brain. Oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine. That's really all we humans live for. It's horrifically laughable. Extract/surpress oxytocin from a mother rat's brain and she doesn't feed her kids or even care for them and they die. We're all just masses of molecules. All a part of a universe destined to be destroyed with time. The sun will become a red dwarf and take all human knowledge and conscience with it. What is the point?

I believe...
There is a point -- it just isn't "our" point.

Sounds like you have contracted a severe case of K's "Sickness unto Death." (Can't be who you are, can't be who you are not)

I caught it 40 years ago...and i am happy to say that it has been killing me ever since.
바보

arkmabat wrote:All a part of a universe destined to be destroyed with time. The sun will become a red dwarf and take all human knowledge and conscience with it. What is the point?
To get the most plugins before you die. :wheee:

arkmabat wrote:What is the point?
Interesting thread. And there isn't one - we make our own meaning (or fill our lives with enough distractions that we never have to ask our self that question).

Find whatever makes you happy and do that - do it a lot.

arkmabat wrote:What is the point?
Whatever you make it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Music Theory”