Emotional Cello Problems

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First, Emotional Cello is super great.... but for some reason there are some problems for me. I got the boxed version today and the Kontakt 5 install doesn't worked.... no problem. I downloaded the latest from NI and it installed successful. I imported Emotional Cello and activated it but it still runs in demo mode... WTF :o Only the first masterpatch (and maybe a few others) runs not in demo mode. That is strange. I already contacted NI but maybe someone knows what i could do. I mean i payed a lot and i want to use it NOW :roll:

Edit: Well, about half of the patches runs in Demo and the other half works normal. NoGo :x

Hi Cinebient,

did you already get in touch with us via support [at] bestservice.de?

We´re currently working on a patch for this problem which should be available soon. Just send us an e-mail that we can inform you as soon its available.

Thanks

I know it's a while ago but i got in touch with support and i got new DVD's etc..... but i have still the same problem. The sulponticello 0, the harmonic masterpatch (and several others from the single ones too) are still in demo mode.
It's a bit annoying really because i payed for a full product :neutral:

The producer of the library is working on the patch, and i hope the official one will be available soon.

In the meanwhile i can give you a "Pre-Release" version which solves this issue and includes some fixes.

As usual via support [at] bestservice.de

Thank you for reply....
I got in touch again some days ago and i got the answer that this patch is available soon.
Well, since it´s a known problem since 2 months or so i don´t know what means soon here :D
I know it´s not best service fault (i just wonder too why my 3 stars rating about this product doesn´t appear in the shop but my 5 stars rating about another product which i made on the same day.... :? If the problems will be solved i will give it 5 stars for sure!).
I really love best service and the software from Harmonic Subtones is an awesome tool.... if it would work as it should.
I try to be a bit more patience but as it´s normal today we are (or i am) always in a hurry :roll:
However, thank you for support. The support is like it says.... best service :tu:

Greetings!

You´re welcome! Just send me a short message and i´ll send you the pre patch :)

Thank you.... i still got a link today. from support... but it ends in an 404 error :o
I think i wait for the official one :wink:

O.k. the link worked now but it doesn´t solve the problem. For now i give it up.... maybe i´m too stupid :ud:
However, thank you!

Cheers!

Now i had time to try to install the latest update again but it seems not possible...... The NI updater showd always an error. Replacing the NCU file makes no different too. Still a lot patches in demo mode.
Still having a half product for a full price!
Seems the only way to geta round this is to buy the full Kontakt some day :x

Indeed, it´s not possible for me to rate my products. After i rate the shop there is just a blank site where i didn´t see anything. But after i left this i can´t rate it again...

Hi Cinebient,

As mentioned before it´s better to talk via support [at] bestservice.com to get you up and running immediately.

If the NCU updater didn´t work at your machine manually update the files by extracting the update.ncu File (as example use 7zip (pc) or kekaosx (mac)). Then you´ll get the updated library files. Please copy & overwrite your old library folder with the new files and everything should work as expected.

It´s not needed to have the full version of Kontakt!

Please let me know if you have further questions.

NoSoniX wrote:Hi Cinebient,

As mentioned before it´s better to talk via support [at] bestservice.com to get you up and running immediately.

If the NCU updater didn´t work at your machine manually update the files by extracting the update.ncu File (as example use 7zip (pc) or kekaosx (mac)). Then you´ll get the updated library files. Please copy & overwrite your old library folder with the new files and everything should work as expected.

It´s not needed to have the full version of Kontakt!

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Thank´s but i already gone to all this including kekaosx etc.
Doesn´t changed anything. The support was very helpful :clap: but the result is the same :roll:

If the result is the same you didn´t have copied correctly and overwriten the old files. The update is working fine, so this error is only present if you load the old files.

Return to “Best Service”