Free MultiFx plug-in (re-release)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We wanted to let everyone know that we have re-released the Feldspar FX 'Perimeter Sound Special Edition' vst plug-in. It is slightly different than the original, and also includes a reverb effect. It is available in the webshop, free of charge, no email sign up required, simply click the link to download. Just a fun little gift for all of our music making friends this holiday season. :)

*Special thanks to Chris @ contralogic for making this little plug-in for us.

http://www.perimetersound.com

Added : The download link is in the description text of the Perimeter Complete Collection right at the top of the webshop.

Excellent, I use Pterosaur, Feldspar and Blarg, so this will be a nice addition to the Arsenal :tu:

Numanoid wrote:Excellent, I use Pterosaur, Feldspar and Blarg, so this will be a nice addition to the Arsenal :tu:
You'll feel right at home with this one then. :)

Mac AU version ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

No Mac version sorry, and it's 32bit. On the bright side, low cpu and it works fine in Windows 10. Also, no sign up required, no tricks/demos, just click to download and enjoy. :)

Monday afternoon *bump* for those who spent all their money already, or like myself, those who just didn't really have any to spend to begin with ha-ha. :hihi:

Random *reminder bump* that this exists, and is free. 32bit, Pc only. But it's actually pretty decent. The ring mod is really usable for fx, and the sequenced delays and filters (also, decent filtering) is pretty cool. The reverb is a bonus, low cpu, though not amazing of course. Anyways, just a heads up in case you missed it. And after x-mas or the first of the year, I will let this thread die. Until then, deal with a bump every week or so eh. :hihi:

Before x-mas *bump*. :)

realmarco wrote:Mac AU version ?
:nutter:

Numanoid wrote:
realmarco wrote:Mac AU version ?
:nutter:
They must not have looked it up to see that it's made with SynthEdit, no worries, not trying to hide that from folks. It's a 're-release' of an older plug. That said, it's a great multi-fx, low cpu, and runs fine in Win10, so I assume Win7 and Win8 too, as they are all based on the same underlying code eh. :)

After x-mas *bump*. :)

New years *bump*. Just for the folks who spent all their money and still want something fun to mess with. :hihi:

Thanks for this! Having a bit of fun with it right now. :)

Ridan wrote:Thanks for this! Having a bit of fun with it right now. :)
And thanx to Chris @ Contralogic for making it. :) Glad you are finding it useful. Be sure to try the ring mod out, it's a tough beast to tame, but it can produce some cool tonal-fx. 8)

Alright, I promised to wind this up and quit bumping it here in the new year so anyone who hasn't seen this yet, take a look before it's forgotten again. :hihi:

Return to “Effects”