SynthMaster 2.0 Dev Updates: The GUI/Skin Editor

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djsubject wrote:the sound of this synth is great!! it deserves more love in the instruments forum than i see it getting :)
Thank you!

Hopefuly, when we introduce the next version with more synthesis capabilities, it will get the attention it deserves! :)

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi,

I might purchase it very soon. A lovely budget alternative to Absynth!

One thing regarding the new all custom GUI:

It must come with a default professional looking skins like the one in the Synthmaster 1. If I saw that pasty naked GUI as the image of your synth at KVR I would not even care to spare a second, as GUI mean everything when it comes to the first impression, and some of us don't wanna make their own graphics (just sound).

Also it's not too late to change the name of this awesome software. Synthmaster makes it sound like a audio magazine, a mastering plugin or a modular synth (like synth maker or synth edit). It's very impersonal and unmemorable.

Try something less wide, something that describes it special features or the sound you can achieve (think Massive, Chameleon, Surge - great names).
Or even go wacky like Zebra or Olga - which is good for getting attention among the endless lists of softsynths.

This is my opinion, though working in an advertisement company I do have some general knowledge of how to marked new franchises.

I'm not crazy about the standard green GUI myself...I look forward to cooking up something..
I'm not gonna spend too long on it...Just make one that you are satisfied with and stick with it..

I think you are right about the name though, maybe KV331 Audio should have a KVR contest to name it?

Dont worry folks, we'll have different "professional looking" GUIs :)
Works at KV331 Audio

:D

I just bought the Player version yesterday, and it includes a skin editor, though when I try to launch it, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong, or is this not for the player version? This is on Win 7 64 bit.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Guys, there's a bug in the latest version of the GUI Editor. I'll fix it in the next update.

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

Hopefully there's not only skinning but also zooming.

lotus2035 wrote:I'm not crazy about the standard green GUI myself...I look forward to cooking up something..
I'm not gonna spend too long on it...Just make one that you are satisfied with and stick with it..

I think you are right about the name though, maybe KV331 Audio should have a KVR contest to name it?
This synth is so well introduced, it's practically impossible to change it's name obviously.

Yes, the name is cheesy, but who cares? It's not a new synth anyways.

Is there a Mac version of the GUI Editor? Or is it Windows only?

2ZrgE wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:I'm not crazy about the standard green GUI myself...I look forward to cooking up something..

This synth is so well introduced, it's practically impossible to change it's name obviously.

Yes, the name is cheesy, but who cares? It's not a new synth anyways.
Hate to point it out but that was written in 2008 :)

Return to “KV331 Audio”