Tranquil Blue skin for SynthMaster - updated for version 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVRians,

Presenting my latest skin Tranquil Blue for SynthMaster plugin. It features serene blue display panels on top of a light blue textured background, with dark blue text. It’s designed to be easy on the eyes for longer sessions. The top panel has been extended to the entire width of the plugin with light glow buttons. Special consideration and thoughts have gone into making the labels and parameter values clear and legible. It comes with an alternate version with dark knobs.

Please visit Tranquil Blue Page for details and screen shots.

The price is USD 9.75. IMO this is very much affordable :-)

- Volume discount available, if you are interested in distributing this skin with your product (soundset, tutorial, etc.). Please feel free to contact me.

PS: Someone uploaded my Dune 2 Gothic Gold skins to torrent sites, which killed the sales entirely. My humble request. please DO NOT share or distribute this skin.

Happy Thanksgiving!

My sincere Thanks goes to Daniel (KVR ID transverb) for his help in testing the skin.
Last edited by satYatunes on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Update 10 Jul 2016:
Tranquil Blue skin has been updated to be compatible with version 2.8.

Change Log:
• All new and modified UI changes introduced in version 2.8 has been incorporated
Last edited by satYatunes on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Website | Portfolio

:tu: Wow. Beautiful.

Fantastic!!

And the dark knob version is dope too!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Looks really good! Thanks :tu:

Huge improvement over the original skin. I never get why the original GUI of such a great synth was so "unkind" anyway. Thank you for another awesome skin mate!

PS. Any chance of a brighter alternative color scheme? Or it is to much work?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

very nice ... (and already bought) :tu:

Bought. Synthmaster is my go to skin, and ur skin help to keep the UI less cluttered.
musisikamar.com

hey,
it crashes Ableton Live 9.5 Mac 10.10.5
And LPX. i don't know what the deal is..

any help?
fup4000

fup4000 wrote:hey,
it crashes Ableton Live 9.5 Mac 10.10.5
And LPX. i don't know what the deal is..

any help?
Sorry to hear that. I am working on a fix. Could you please PM me your e-mail id. I am not able to figure out your name/e-mail from the KVR ID. I will send you a copy soon with the fix.
Website | Portfolio

From the screen shots it looks almost like a Melda or DiscoDSP synthesizer, and not in a bad way. $10 is out of my budget for skins though.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

If the Synthmaster plug is updated by the dev, will the skin still work?

It depends on what is updated. If more features and functions are added then there might be more gui elements added to control those functions. In that case any current skin will become obsolete.

It's all a matter of whether or not the gui artist is willing to update their skin as needed.

That applies to any plugin....I have this nagging fear that the skins I've been using for another popular plugin are about to be broken by an update......hopefully I'm wrong....... :pray:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It also depends on how the graphics system works, the GUI could change with new buttons etc added, but if they call to the same resources, maybe it would be ok. I think the dev would have to have planned for that though, and it would be easy for exceptions to pop up. The skin looks great though. I only just paid $50 for Synthmaster though, so I don't think a $10 skin would be warranted. I'm not crazy about the default skin, but so far it is fine for long stretches, it just isn't my style. I'd like something with a little wood. A $1 skin, I would throw money at them though, just something to consider. Take all the real risk away and you might see a lot of sales.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Numanoid wrote:If the Synthmaster plug is updated by the dev, will the skin still work?
I will update the skin too.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Instruments”