D16 Group Devastor2 on Oct 22. 2015

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Devastor 2

bld wrote:But it's the beginning - wait a bit for next SilverLine V2 FX :)
Any clues as to what's next? I've recently got Fazortan and love it but the tiny GUI is a pain to use.

DuX wrote:The new GUI looks better without that stupid fake 3D perspective. :tu: The screenshot on the first page is Devastor V1. Here's the new V2 GUI screenshot. Beautiful. I hope all other fake 3D perspective supporters will change their minds, too. There are not many left anyway... Klanghelm... Sonimus... :roll: and just a couple of others. I'm so rejoicing seeing vectorised resizeable GUIs with no fake 3D perspective coming. Great! :hyper: Image
I hope this one sounds as good as it looks also! :) Actually I'm sure it does. Great work D16! I'm looking forward to buying whole new V2 series collection! :tu:

Yo do realize this GUI is the very same GUI used for your presumably "fake" argument - it's just that for you it seems flat because 3D camera is set to "zero" degree and aligned to object. So it's kinda "frontal" view but it's the very same thing they use.

If they tilted camera a bit it would look almost the same just with some perspective. I prefer some perspective to it but i don't mind these "flat". My guess is that they did it because of Reason version so they look kinda sameish both VST and RE.

Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

mutantdog wrote:
bld wrote:But it's the beginning - wait a bit for next SilverLine V2 FX :)
Any clues as to what's next? I've recently got Fazortan and love it but the tiny GUI is a pain to use.
Hoping for the long promised Phoscyon 2 also...

This is a suggestion for owners of multiple licenses
and upcoming releases applied with the new time limited keys.
Atm it belongs to Antresol and Devastor 2 I believe.

Thanks to Szymon again, the D16 support is really outstanding (see former replies):

"One thing came to my mind: if all further licenses are time limited,
a cumulative license for all purchased plugins would be very helpful
to establish them on a fresh or recalled OS in one go."

"... .Let me take it down, so to consider within the team."

In my case it is about working with system images
and I hope this makes sense for some others as well.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

That makes definitely sense. I own all their plugins, and with every fresh install I'd need to download a lot of authentication files and activate each plugin itself.

Gladly that doesn't happen very often, maybe once every 4-6 years, when I buy a new computer. Nevertheless it's a good idea. Fabfilter has that too, when you buy a bundle. You have to enter the license code only once for all bundle-plugins.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

iLok would be awesome (imho). :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Haven't had a proper chance to have it large with the upgrade, but the new filters sound really nice to me. Also diggin' the new GUIs from D16. Bravo on the upgrade price. D16 rock! :clap:

Tiny Rick.

bld wrote:
Robmobius wrote:
Twrogstudio wrote:Sorry to change the subject, but the plugin is really, really great!
Yes it is... This brings D16 to a whole new level imo.
We're glad to hear you like it :)
But it's the beginning - wait a bit for next SilverLine V2 FX :)

Cheers!
I'm playing with Devastor2 demo, and I absolutely love it! :)
Can you give us some hints concerning Redoptor v2?

Kind regards

Latency: 300(!!) samples. Is this a bug?

I've been using this a lot recently. No problems with latency.

wald wrote:Latency: 300(!!) samples. Is this a bug?
Noticed the 7ms latency in S1 too (Limiter off) and wasn't too happy either...

without reading 8 pages, was never a fan of V1, is V2 way better?

Syntorus, Fazortan and Decimort on the other hand blow my mind. ;)

TheoM wrote:without reading 8 pages, was never a fan of V1, is V2 way better?

I think it's great http://rekkerd.org/review-d16-group-dev ... istortion/
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

TheoM wrote:without reading 8 pages, was never a fan of V1, is V2 way better?

Its worth it alone to be able to change the signal routing. This makes a lot of difference.

Return to “Effects”