Giveaway: AudioThing Valve Filter VF-1 via TrackSpark

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Valve Filter VF-1

lesha wrote:Same here, win 8.1 x64
ok, there's definitely something wrong then, I'll do some more tests and fix it. Meanwhile it's possible to use the previous license or just manually copy the old file to the new location.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

I fixed the PC installer (also for Valve Exciter), so now it should simply move the old license in the new path without problems.
No need to re-download it if you managed to activate it.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Bye bye BiFilter2 ladder filter, this one is much better...
yzcoruhT

Is the giveaway still on?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Yes, I'm afraid it is. You can visit our site to find out more about our monthly goody bags: www.trackspark.com and feel free to email us with any questions.

I'm probably being stupid, but there's nothing in the VF-1 docs about controlling anything via MIDI. Is that possible, and if so, how?

A completely static filter isn't that interesting to me musically, regardless of how it sounds. Is that what this is? Are people finding it useful?

(Not to diss TrackSpark for offering it, it is what it is, probably good for some folks.)

Two days to go and PolyJam is out of the bag :hyper:

http://www.trackspark.com/subscribe

satYatunes wrote:Is the giveaway still on?
Head over to BPB if you want VF-1 for free.
It's easy if you know how

trackspark wrote:This is what PayPal have written me about the backup card for subscriptions. I hope it makes it all a bit clearer:

When your customers subscribe to your services and are due to arrange a recurring payment via their PayPal account. Your customers will be requested to set up a backup funding source to their PayPal account when they have only set up a bank account number and sort code and they have agreed to the Direct Debit Agreement.

We recommend this for our customers in order to make sure that the recurring payments are being paid on the due date for the subscription. The reason for this is that certain payments as subscriptions from another country, The request we sent to the bank can be declined, and as such if this happens we will use the card details as a backup funding source to make sure the payment is completed without any issues.

As the service provider for the subscription, I wouldn't want you to experience any delays in receiving your Payment. If we didn't have a backup funding source, if any payments get declined, then you would have to communicate with your customers in order to find out why is it that you have not received your payment. which can cause you to stop providing the service until the payments have been corrected.

So to make sure you don't experience this, is the reasons as to why we ask customer to set up a backup funding source in their PayPal accounts.

This doesn't just happen on subscriptions, There are other systems also such as Pay after Delivery, One click pay, Turbo checkout (with eBay), Recurring donations.

This email can be used by you to show to your customers if they contact you asking you to find out why is it that our system ask them for a backup funding source (card information) to be added to the PayPal account.
The problem is that PayPal isn't very clear about this in their own communication.
While the TrackSpark reference in my Preapproved Payments correctly states that PayPal Balance is my primary payment method for this subscription (and my creditcard is only mentioned as backup payment method), the email I received from PayPal after setting up this automatic payment profile clearly states "Pay with money from: creditcard". Quite contradictory indeed, so I'll maybe cancel this subscription and go for the suggested 6-month payment until PayPal has straightened this out.

Return to “Effects”