Reverberate 2.0 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reverberate 3

Interesting!

I noticed that with the LiquidSonics FS-1 Fusion-IRs the reverse is true; with the 44k approximately half the 96k ones, which is what I expected to see with the Bricasti M7 IRs.

The LiquidSonics Black Friday sale is on with 30% off Reverberate 2.0! It's down to £56 (from £80) and upgrades from version 1 are also on sale, down to £24.50 (from £35). A great time to get into the new Fusion-IRs, enjoy :)

The price for Mobile Convolution Reverb is also down to £1.49 during the sale (as soon as the App Store updates the price anyway).

Just upgraded my V1 license to V2. Can't wait to dig into the new impulses and features. This has always been one of my favorite reverb plugins, and worth supporting!

Brent
My host is better than your host

Haven't bought any music software in a while, and the only thing I bought this 'Black Friday' is the upgrade to V2.

After playing with the demo and the Fusion-IR impulses, I was floored by the convincing sound I was hearing, and how I can't tell the source sound from the effect. CPU is a little high, but worth it and not an issue.

Almost forgot - I much prefer the new look. The (default) blue and purple are my picks.

Good job Matt!

Thanks to everybody that has upgraded or bought a new license for Reverberate 2 - the response has been great :) I'm extending the Black Friday sale over the weekend until Cyber Monday so that people who would like to take a little more time with the demo before making their decision can play a little longer and still get the discount.

Hi, i am just curious suddenly about this, more than anything because of the bricasti set.

Is this sort of sampling technology something that for example would sound how nebula would if they released a bricasti?

Or is it different entirely? nevertheless are the end results as good as nebula? I always wondered why they never released a bricasti library as apparently their method can make the plugin sound like any hardware reverb.

I just gave someone some advice yesterday based on V1 gui as i didn't even know V2 existed. Sorry about that.. I always found V1 a bit painful so never got into it, this one looks MUCH better.. anyway congrats on the release!

It's a different technology to Nebula and I suspect if Nebula was to tackle the M7 it would not sound the same as the Fusion-IR approach. Perhaps somebody will sample the M7 that way and I'd love to see a comparison of Nebula vs Fusion-IR, until then, it's certainly better than the regular static convolution IRs are and the closest you'll currently get to the M7 hardware with a plugin. Check out the demo and see if you like it, all the Bricasti M7 Fusion-IRs are there for free download to use in the demo.

Just bought the upgrade to v2.0 and can't wait to use this this week. I've heard the demos and the new v2.0 with Fusion-IR's sounds superb!

My other go to reverbs are Acon's Verberate, NI RC24 & RC48 and 112dB's Redline Reverb.

One feature I wish Reverberate had is a single global control for the overall length of both IR's instead of individual unless I've missed it somewhere?

dickiefunk wrote:One feature I wish Reverberate had is a single global control for the overall length of both IR's instead of individual unless I've missed it somewhere?
No but people have just recently started asking for linking parameters so it's on the radar.

That's great news! Yes it would be great to have a global set of controls as well the controls for the individual IR's.

With the Christmas sales well and truly on in the high street it's time to start the LiquidSonics Winter Sale as well. Now's a great time to boost your reverb collections - Reverberate 2 (including upgrades) has 30% off, as does Reverberate Core, and Mobile Convolution Reverb for iOS has 50% off. These offers will be running until January 4th, so if you'd like to take some time and experience the difference Fusion-IR makes to some of your productions in Reverberate 2 over the holiday season with the free demo, then the discounts will last for a little longer than the Black Friday rush.

Happy Holidays!

Finally got around to demoing and buying this lovely plugin. I am definitely impressed and it really is a stark difference to static convolution, Reverberate's new fusion approach is much better. Awesome reverb and it's great to see new approaches that sound really good in the field of reverbs! Awesome plugin, I'm a happy buyer and am sure i'll get good use of this plugin. Good job Liquidsonics!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Where do we put the Fusion IRs so they show under the 'Saved Banks' ?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Where do we put the Fusion IRs so they show under the 'Saved Banks' ?
If you're using the latest Fusion-IR downloads (i.e. files from 2016 - if not, re-download them if possible as they were updated) the Windows installer should automatically put the bank files in c:\Program Files (x86)\LiquidSonics\Fusion-IR\Banks, or on Mac in /Library/Audio/Impulse Responses/LiquidSonics/Fusion-IR/Banks if you're using VST or AU. For Pro Tools the installers should also put tfx files where PT expects them. It's only the banks that really need to be in those fixed locations, the actual Fusion-IR files can go where you like and once you've told the plugin once (on a lost-files dialog) it will find them again. If you're using all the latest stuff and the folder isn't populating get in touch with support and let's see where things are going.

liquidsonics wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Where do we put the Fusion IRs so they show under the 'Saved Banks' ?
If you're using the latest Fusion-IR downloads (i.e. files from 2016 - if not, re-download them if possible as they were updated) the Windows installer should automatically put the bank files in c:\Program Files (x86)\LiquidSonics\Fusion-IR\Banks, or on Mac in /Library/Audio/Impulse Responses/LiquidSonics/Fusion-IR/Banks if you're using VST or AU. For Pro Tools the installers should also put tfx files where PT expects them. It's only the banks that really need to be in those fixed locations, the actual Fusion-IR files can go where you like and once you've told the plugin once (on a lost-files dialog) it will find them again. If you're using all the latest stuff and the folder isn't populating get in touch with support and let's see where things are going.
Thanks for fast reply :)

Ill re adownload the FusionIR files as I had downloaded them in November

My install is located as below, which is working on Win8.1 64bit

The bundled presets and IRs are as below
D:\LiquidSonics\Reverberate\Presets\Banks
D:\LiquidSonics\Reverberate\Presets\Factory
D:\LiquidSonics\Reverberate\Presets\Factory 2
D:\LiquidSonics\Reverberate\Presets\OpenAirLib
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”