I need a desk, looking at the Creation Station.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's a good point about the drawer, i had to take mine out of the Z50. I'd have to check for clearance but reason is when i'm using maschine i always have to move the the keyboard or put to under my ghetto maschine stand. Probably won't be an issue with more desk space. My other purpose for one is keyboard controller or maybe a couple of small form factor synths or control surfaces.

Definitely given me a few things to think about, i'll temper my expectations.I have the quicklok stands that can be sand filled alhough i have the same issue as you; how to get the sand in! I've never really looked further but i think there's sand on the grounds somewhere.

What i like about the Innox and that design is you can see everything. The shelves are height adjustable as well up to 77cm which could leave clearance for the kb shelf. It's bigger than the RTA though and no bottom shelf which is where the desktop would fit nicely. I'm curious how strong those monitor shelves are though...
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Those cross bars look like instant shin injuries to me :-o I like to sit close (likely my nearsightedness) so I avoid shin wreckers if possible.

The best thing for me would probably be a standing workstation. I need the leg work. :-/
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:The best thing for me would probably be a standing workstation. I need the leg work. :-/
I really did consider that for a while but.. too scared to take the plunge though. I get shoulder and arm pain from sitting at my desk - no matter what position I sit in (I have a Kinnarps 6000 chair - looks basic but is incredibly comfortable on the rear end - and I've done all the measurements, got everything at the right angle etc.) so I might have to reconsider it at some point.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Yeah not being ignorant just broke after BF! No regrets though loving soundtoys was well worth it.

@Jace-BeOS the bar's set quite far back on my desk so shouldn't be an issue good point though.

@do_androids_dream i've thought about one for practicing playing live but i have CFS so i don't think i'd use it enough, plan is to do some live stuff once i've got a few releases out so maybe i will in the new year if anything opens up.

Cheers!
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”