Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'm guessing it costs $300 (the max amount they charge).

it's basically a subscription service on top of your original purchase. it makes no sense. however, with that said, i have had great customer support from waves, so that is something.

WUP is not required. You will still get updates in the current major version even when expired.
If you only have Gold the first time you have to consider renewing WUP is when version 10 hits imho.

Without WUP you wont get any plugins added to the bundle but I only seen Vitamin being added in the last couple of years.

Perfectly fine without WUP I'd say.

Mace404 wrote:WUP is not required. You will still get updates in the current major version even when expired.
If you only have Gold the first time you have to consider renewing WUP is when version 10 hits imho.

Without WUP you wont get any plugins added to the bundle but I only seen Vitamin being added in the last couple of years.

Perfectly fine without WUP I'd say.
I do not know the details of WUP.
I hope that you are right.

Mushy Mushy wrote:If, like me, your $30 Waves voucher is burning a hole in your cyber pocket and, also like me, nothing currently on sale interests you, a quick review of the conditions states it's valid until 6th Dec.

We therefore have next weekends specials as well.
Also audio deluxe (for example) has some waves stuff on sale that is not on sale on the waves web site (mondo mod, enigma, etc..). Just throwing it out there since you can use your $30 waves coupon on audio deluxe..
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:If, like me, your $30 Waves voucher is burning a hole in your cyber pocket and, also like me, nothing currently on sale interests you, a quick review of the conditions states it's valid until 6th Dec.

We therefore have next weekends specials as well.
Also audio deluxe (for example) has some waves stuff on sale that is not on sale on the waves web site (mondo mod, enigma, etc..). Just throwing it out there since you can use your $30 waves coupon on audio deluxe..
Interesting. Off for a peruse.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I got the H-EQ Hybrid Equalizer for $17. :)

But if I had waited a day or two I could have had the Waves
Gold bundle for $121 instead the $145 I paid. :dog:
Sometimes it is best to wait and other times you better
of grabbing the deal before it disappears.

KK, where did you get that $145 Gold quote?

Fleer wrote:KK, where did you get that $145 Gold quote?
at everyplugin on the 28th.
$145.27 to be exact.

I assume it's heavily sanctionized to re-use the waves code in different shops?

Kalamata Kid wrote:
Fleer wrote:KK, where did you get that $145 Gold quote?
at everyplugin on the 28th.
$145.27 to be exact.
$151 now, $121 with code, good find :tu:

lawrenceames wrote:Hi guys,

SX are currently in the same building as Sonic Distribution, the UK Waves distributor. This is due to a tree destroying our regular premises' roof.

Our Softube supplier gave us incorrect prices for whole range for Black Friday, hence our crazy cheap pricing over the weekend. ALL the codes sold through us over the weekend are being honoured and will be sent out this evening.

We had to remove the Softube products from our website temporarily to prevent further sales at the the incorrect pricing unfortunately. If you got in there quick, well done! :tu:

Apologies for any inconvenience or delay getting anyone their codes.

The Black Friday has been a record breaker for sure.

If any one has any queries regarding SX just drop me an email: lawrence@sxpro.co.uk
Thanks for replying in this thread Lawrence.
Looks like I may have got in just in time as my order states it is 'Awaiting Fulfillment'. Fingers crossed.

just got this email from lawrence, at sxpro (i'm very impressed that they are honouring all of the sales):

"Hi there,

We wanted to send everyone a quick message to let you all know that all of the Softube codes ordered over the weekend will be issued as soon as we possibly can.

There was a server issue over the weekend and a massive number of uptake on the deals. It is likely to be tomorrow morning we receive the codes from Softube (in UK time).

Some of you may already have been sent your codes, if so please disregard this email.

If you'd like to get the software installed in the mean time, you can download it here:
http://www.softube.com/download.php

Many apologies, and thanks for your patience and understanding!

Lawrence Ames
Marketing Manager"

Mace404 wrote:Also Waves Tune (not LT) for $26 at Audiodeluxe.
And you can get the whole Vocal Bundle, including Waves Tune and five other plugins, for $45 at EveryPlugin.

is Renaissance Channel a good buy for $18? i find the interface pretty small :(

Any one received their softube serials from SXPro yet?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”