Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As stated on bargains,
Plugin Alliance with Christmas Calendar and every day new deal.

Unfortunate VAT destroys extremely the joy, if any Uncle in any US shop
can hook "us victims" up, give a good holla here.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Any one received their softube serials from SXPro yet?
not yet, will report instantly ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

nickamandote wrote:is Renaissance Channel a good buy for $18? i find the interface pretty small :(
Agree it's small, but it's good stuff, and that's a great deal. IMO you're unlikely to find it cheaper, even second hand.

I think you'll find a mix of reviews among pros, but overall, I'd say there's lots of respect, even though it's old. One plus is that since it was built for odler computers, it's quite CPU efficient, helpful for a Channel Strip.

Inexpensive alternatives include Metric Halo ChannelStrip 3, Wave Arts TrackPlug, and HoRNet ChannelStrip 3, or for somewhat more money and CPU, IK T-RackS CS British and White Channels, Izotope Alloy 2, Slate stuff, all of which are also good.

If you don't have at least one channel strip you like, I'd say definitely do it at that price. Considering it myself, but I got Gold during last year's BF, which includes Renaissance Compressor and Equalizer, so it's partly redundant. OTOH, the other Waves things that interest me are aren't likely to get cheap enough that I'd feel ok about getting them, even w that coupon (Cobalt Saphira, H-Reverb Hybrid Reverb (like I need another verb...), and Reel ADT or Abbey Road Collection).

^^ i already have DDMF The Strip and I find it very nice so I consider if I'd need this as well...thank you

Anyone else hope Plugin Alliance have painted themselves into a corner with last years Xmas calender? They can't blow out the lower tier pluginas again can they? :hihi: :party: :?:

As it is December 1st, I thought I would get the subscription material from TrackSpark today, the AAS soundbank and PolyJam.

Anybody else subscribing and got it delivered?

Numanoid wrote:As it is December 1st, I thought I would get the subscription material from TrackSpark today, the AAS soundbank and PolyJam.

An email stated that it would be on the 2nd of the month. Cheers

mikebenson wrote:
Numanoid wrote:As it is December 1st, I thought I would get the subscription material from TrackSpark today, the AAS soundbank and PolyJam.

An email stated that it would be on the 2nd of the month. Cheers
OK :)

Do you know if the eventide H3000 delay band serial delivering is manual ? i mean there's nothing about that in the mail of sale confirmation .

Omkar wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Any one received their softube serials from SXPro yet?
not yet, will report instantly ...
Its official.

I'm licensed up! Heartbeat heaven. :party:

Thank you SXPro!

elxsound wrote:
Thank you SXPro!
And above all, thank you musikmachine :tu:

Just got my HeartBeat Serial number :) And now I just got an email saying my license has been deposited to my iLok account. I am now downloading the Softube installer.
Play it by ear

Chromatix for a mere €12.25 just what the wallet doctor ordered :party:
db3 wrote:50% off winter sale at Hideaway. Highly recommended Kontakt libraries...
http://www.hideawaystudio.co.uk
Runs Dec 1st - Dec 31st
But it is kind of a hidden sale, the 50% rebate will not be deducted before the item is put in the basket

And which libs would you suggest we get?

All are good, but depends on which sounds you are after

Quality is on par with HollowSun, and Evil Dragon also puts the Kontakt libs together for HideawayStudio

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”