U-He Beat Zille in the upcoming issue of Beat Magazine

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille Beatzille

You don't know what snailmail means? :o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snail_mail

I thought you meant a specific postal corporation. Well, all i can say is that international post takes a looong time compared to national mail delivery. National, it's usually a day here, if you send it before the late afternoon. From italy or so, it usually takes 2 weeks until a postcard is delivered. It sucks, yeah, i have no idea why it's got to takes that long.

chk071 wrote:I thought you meant a specific postal corporation. Well, all i can say is that international post takes a looong time compared to national mail delivery. National, it's usually a day here, if you send it before the late afternoon. From italy or so, it usually takes 2 weeks until a postcard is delivered. It sucks, yeah, i have no idea why it's got to takes that long.
When I send things to Germany by airmail, it usually takes not much more than 5 days (or less) to arrive.

zxant wrote:Please Beat, please do not stop supplying the DVD!! I value it very much! I treasure the little gem each issue!

Thanks for your kind words! We'll definitely keep the DVD but also offer a download option for the content.

Good news. :tu:

beatmagazin wrote:
zxant wrote:Please Beat, please do not stop supplying the DVD!! I value it very much! I treasure the little gem each issue!

Thanks for your kind words! We'll definitely keep the DVD but also offer a download option for the content.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Another question, Beat. Would it be possible to provide the patches for the 'in-between stages' of sound tutorials also?
I tried that BeatZille tutorial and found I missed a few settings and ended up with a totally different sound. :oops: :hihi:

Has anyone who ordered the magazine received theirs ? It's been 3 weeks now and I really find it odd that it would take anything that long, I mean come on I have ordered bulky stuff from India that arrived in less then 2 and this is a few pages of paper.......
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

shroom81 wrote:Has anyone who ordered the magazine received theirs ? It's been 3 weeks now and I really find it odd that it would take anything that long, I mean come on I have ordered bulky stuff from India that arrived in less then 2 and this is a few pages of paper.......
Yeah it is the definition of snail mail :(

My experience is that it has taken 3 weeks or so for the issue to reach me here in Norway, from Germany

Numanoid wrote: Yeah it is the definition of snail mail :(

My experience is that it has taken 3 weeks or so for the issue to reach me here in Norway, from Germany
Ah I see, well then I hope the snail has ski's or a snowmobile cause I'm about to pull Avicii on this bitch :hihi:

shroom81 wrote:Has anyone who ordered the magazine received theirs ? It's been 3 weeks now and I really find it odd that it would take anything that long, I mean come on I have ordered bulky stuff from India that arrived in less then 2 and this is a few pages of paper.......

Well I generally get it delivered within two weeks ('Randstad', NL), but I had several times when I got it in 4 á 5 days! . :) :tu:

zxant wrote: Well I generally get it delivered within two weeks ('Randstad', NL), but I had several times when I got it in 4 á 5 days! . :) :tu:

Ok sir that is bit of cheating though since you are right next to Germany, but thanks for the info mate :tu: 4-5 days sounds pretty normal for post delivery but 2-3 weeks is some third world stuff imo :o

German mail is not what it used to be. :(

zxant wrote:Would it be possible to provide the patches for the 'in-between stages' of sound tutorials also?
I tried that BeatZille tutorial and found I missed a few settings and ended up with a totally different sound. :oops: :hihi:

Sounds like a good idea. Which workshop are you referring to?

beatmagazin wrote:
zxant wrote:Would it be possible to provide the patches for the 'in-between stages' of sound tutorials also?

Sounds like a good idea. Which workshop are you referring to?

Beat #119, p.30, "FM-Sequenzen mit u-he Beatzille"

Or another suggestion: provide full screenshots of those 'thumbnail' pictures on the DVD?

The problem with this thread is that "Beat Zille" makes me think we're getting a new drum synth from U-He. :ud:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Instruments”