i really want to buy adze...where is it?!?!

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cant find it anywhere

http://xoxos.net/shop.html

course you know the freebie "stoooner" is exactly the same except with two instead of six slots.

thanks for the interest, i was always like, "people would want to use this" :hihi:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

absolutely! What other really unique fx or sound shaping plugins do u have?

it's all relative, maaaan

i don't think kvr does a *tiphat* emoticon :)

since i started making vst, the task has always been to avail functions unavailed otherwise. my intent has been to empower those who are not "economically licensed for maximum access to articulacy" but there's no context any more, electronic music is relatively culturally insignificant. the contribution from making a recording and sharing it is minimal, it's less received as "fresh, synergetic memetics" as it is "just more media," contributing to the morass of cultural technological involvement. at least, that's how it seems from here. i think it's more pertinent to contribute to the sentiment that this exercise is (hopefully) more a means of developing psychological autonomy from the inward flood of media than "a meaningful/justifiable lifestyle/activity".

eg. i thought "caprice" was unique and desirable as an effects process, but the product release thread had only two replies, which doesn't seem like much considering the number of vst users who surely must have known something of my work previously, and cogitate the value of the process. so perhaps, "caprice" is less "innovative soundware" and more "something to extricate money from people who are burdened by the delusion that using novel soundware is going to result in a different outcome than just making a bunch of noise with whatever you've already got".

that's my answer for today :) the cool thing is, you can use stoooner without having to give me anything or tolerate my bullshit. and to me, that's probably the most effective statement i can elicit in the field of electronic music. "hey you know it's cool if we don't try to screw each other all the time".
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”