FR: Mdynamics

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

can we get seperate release knobs for peak release and rms release time?
So, that we can blend this two togehter?

Thanks and greets

Marek

Hi Marek,

that really doesn't make any sense to me. There are NO 2 different things. Peak is just RMS = 0.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

That's the point I don't want 100% RMS or 100% Peak reaction on the compression. I want the compressor react in between a peak and rms style on the audio signal.

I know this feature from the tdr kotelnikov, which is a nice sounding master comp, but a real cpu hog. Maybe you can take a look at it and you find some sense inside this feature?!

TDR has some nice and simple features in their plugins, like:

1. The button labeled “ORDER BY FREQ” becomes active as soon a band’s FREQUENCY is higher than the previous band. Clicking the button re-orders all band settings by FREQUENCY.
EL BYPASS (equal loudness bypass) activates a click free, latency and loudness compensated bypass.
GR DELTA (gain reduction difference) allows to "solo" the changes all dynamics processors are currently
providing. This control is greyed out when no dynamics processor is running. (Plugin: TDR Nova)

2. The already long discussed loudness compensated auto gain control (Plugin: TDR Slickeq). I know you don´t trust it! I should delete this, but the hope is still alive:-)

3. The plug-in is an easy to use distance “pan-pot” based on several psycho-acoustic models. The idea is to give mixing engineer a reliable tool which allows him to manipulate the “depth” of several sound source in a straight forward and convincing manner (Plugin: Proximity)

Maybe their is a feature you also like and could implement?

Thanks and greets

Marek

Well, sorry but it just doesn't really make sense to me. Sure it could take maximum of both or something, but it doesn't seem useful either. You can try in MXXX after all.

EL BYPASS = AGC + Bypass
DELTA = Diff

2. Sorry, it's not possible. And that silly pseudocompensation is just out of question. After all there is AGC, which actually works.

3. There will be something much bigger ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”