Solved: Komplete Kontrol software loads Kontakt libraries but no sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there. It has been a week since I received and installed Komplete Kontrol S49 controller and software. Been trying to resolve the issue on NI forum and via tech support with no luck. The forum has only few people posting. Tech support is useless- I don't think they reading our explanations as the knowledge base article he sent me was not related to the problem.

The problem is that Komplete Kontrol has no issues with loading plugins (factory such as Rounds, Polyplex, Massive, Prism, Absynth, Razor, and 3rd party. But not able to load Kontakt libraries, even its own, such as Action Strikes or Rise and Hit.

It loads the graphic, it looks like it loads samples. It receives MIDI (set to Omni), the meters moving but no sound coming out. Same situation in freestanding and inside Sonar.I don't think this is MIDI problem. It is routing but not MIDI. It may be audio Output. This only happens with Kontakt libraries inside of Komplete Kontrol. Freestanding Kontakt works ok with the same audio settings (output 25-26) as Kontrol.

So under Audio-Midi Settings/ Routing I have Presonus 25-26. I have to use it because this is what routed to headphones, I don't have it routed to main. In the Kontact (Inside Kontrol), under Output, it set to st.1 (2 ch routed 25-26). So why in the world there is no sound?

Opening free standing Kontakt. The same settings st1. 25/26, and I have sound. Opening Kontakt library inside Kontrol- the same settings, midi to Omni, meters moving, no sound. if I change settings under Audio-Midi Settings/ Routing from Presonus 25-26 to Presonus 1-2, it does not change to 1-2 under Kontact (inside Kontrol) Output. It stays st.1 (2 ch routed 25-26). When I load Kontrol plugin, the outputs set to Presonus 1-2, but in Kontakt (loaded inside Kontrol) it remains 25-26. It looks like Kontakt does not communicate with Kontrol output settings inside Kontrol.

Hope you would think about this issue and help me solve it because the NI forum and tech support have no idea what is going on. Thank you.
Last edited by Astralv on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The problem is solved. The issue was Audio routing. The solution is in the one of last posts by Moderator. Hope it is ok to post a link if somebody else has the same problem. It is in hidden Kontakt view. https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... nd.267427/

ma leggi cosa scrive di sopra¿¿¿¿

Return to “Instruments”