MLoudness Analyzer MIDI Control

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone, this is my first post in these forums, but a long time Melda user.

I've just recently started using the MLoudness Analyzer and I think it's a great and flexible meter. However, I'd like to control the Reset Now button via a MIDI controller, and that parameter doesn't seem to be assignable. Specifically I'm using the Generic Remote function in Cubase 8.

Is this something that could be added in the future? Could be of great use for those with control surfaces.

Looking forward to joining the community,
Willie

Hi Willie,

I'm afraid that's not possible. I'll add it to to-do list, but I don't promise anything, as this is a little "specific". There are buttons for that. Why do you need it anyway?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks for the reply! No worries, I do understand it's a very specific thing

Basically I use an APC40 to control certain aspects of Cubase via MIDI, automation states and certain mixer commands, including reset meters. I would like to be able to assign a button to reset plugin meters too, so I don't have to mouse over to the button. I have a multi monitor setup and I generally park this plugin off to the side to glance at while mastering

Understood ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”