Patchwork VSTplugin path x?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the manual says.."If you happen to have your VST plug- ins installed in several paths, we advise you to choose the closest common directory path, or
the VST path that contains most of your plug- ins." Most of my programs are able to accept more than one path-way, with a semicolon (;) between each entry. Could this be implemented in the next Patchwork update? Paul

Not sure yet how this will be done, but we indeed have plans to let you choose several VST paths in the future (which is mainly useful on Windows).

Paul Corello wrote:the manual says.."If you happen to have your VST plug- ins installed in several paths, we advise you to choose the closest common directory path, or
the VST path that contains most of your plug- ins." Most of my programs are able to accept more than one path-way, with a semicolon (;) between each entry. Could this be implemented in the next Patchwork update? Paul
Just use shortcuts to your plugins, then you can have as many paths as you need.

Thank you for suggestion: not sure how to implement that, but will look into it presently.

NB: Hey cheers, again, I use that favourites option on a few annoying plugins, which don't seem to know their correct home; hadn't thought of utilising it for Patchwork 8)
Last edited by Paul Corello on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”