problem with mulab6 rendering wav

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sometimes when i render a wav in mulab 6 it goes through the rendering process as normal but the background mulab screen goes black and white which results in a wav with no sound !, so if i close the program and reopen and try again and if it is coloured i know then that it will render audio properly. seems to go wrong when i try to render directly after doing edits etc. hope someone could enlighten me .. thanks garthoid

First time i hear about this. Which platform? Can you pls post a screen video demonstrating this? Anyone else ever encountered such issue?

mutools wrote:Anyone else ever encountered such issue?
garthoid wrote:the background mulab screen goes black and white
I noticed this type of behavior only when mulab freeze or crash on windows 7 , but never during the normal rendering ,unless a plugin cause a freeze .

windows 10 64 bit PC,
will give u link to youtube vid next post., garthoid

heres the link to video, hope it helps thanks garth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVNG8o-B7E

i can confirm that if you save and close, reopen and then render straight away it will work, ( no plugins )

As the video shows you are only exporting the selected part(s). Are you aware of that?
If you want to render the complete composition then click "No" on the question "Only mixdown selected parts" (if that question appears (it only appears if there are selected parts)). Hope this helps. Pls let me know if all is ok now.

ok thanks will do

Return to “MUTOOLS”