new

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

please reply in the linked thread,

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=461664&p=6449519#p6449519
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

/\ that

anyway on something else,

silly, psot, pure speculation.

life has given me a long haitus from creativity, as time goes on i'm gradually doing a bit here and there.. another non-music app (yay!) and bits and bobs. probably an effect sometime this year ("really?!"") anyway -

it's been a while since i made a synth (apart from "float" which is very pony) and i've sustained this idea of "doing a mini freebie of some form" with the filter section from adze, because i like those.

i've been contemplating a small architecture, because the big issue with my current platform is running out of cpu overhead, so it might be abysmally featured, one mod envelope, one lfo dealie. really minimal, just so i can get those filters in "stock parts" and use existing synths for fancier stuff. probably monaural, definately no unison. might just copy the oscs otherwise from aurora. to me, table oscs have always been "good enough".

the more ideas i have for synthesis lately, the more i see how i can accomplish my interests with post processing. :p guess i'm not having exciting ideas for a developer.

i'm posting to see if anyone has any requests (will probably ignore all.. as if i'll ever actually build it) that might make it a bit more appealing/useful, i've had in mind for several months putting a granular section before the filter.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”