Zebra's oscillators

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

exmatproton wrote:
ATN69 wrote:
ATN69 wrote:I hope its okay if I ask a couple of questions here in this thread, regarding Zebra2 oscillators. I been looking for answer all over the web but did not find anything. I owned Zebra2 for quit a while but only recently started to design sounds of my own with it. I did not find any pure sine tone wave shapes, so I wonder if there are any in the factory library?
Next question is if it is possible to load up other wave tables except for the ones coming with Zebra2 originally?

Cheers!
Obviously all I had to do was to ask the question and then I found my missing sine waves :P ..but one question still remain and that is if its possible to load up more wave tables in Zebra2?
Yes, you can. In the folder "Zebra2\Modules\Oscillator", you can add h2p wavetable files. You can find those tables overhere:

http://www.u-he.com/PatchLib/zebra.html#mseg
That's great! Many thanks for your help :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
ATN69 wrote:
ATN69 wrote:I hope its okay if I ask a couple of questions here in this thread, regarding Zebra2 oscillators. I been looking for answer all over the web but did not find anything. I owned Zebra2 for quit a while but only recently started to design sounds of my own with it. I did not find any pure sine tone wave shapes, so I wonder if there are any in the factory library?
Next question is if it is possible to load up other wave tables except for the ones coming with Zebra2 originally?

Cheers!
Obviously all I had to do was to ask the question and then I found my missing sine waves :P ..but one question still remain and that is if its possible to load up more wave tables in Zebra2?
Yes, you can. In the folder "Zebra2\Modules\Oscillator", you can add h2p wavetable files. You can find those tables overhere:

http://www.u-he.com/PatchLib/zebra.html#mseg
That's great! Many thanks for your help :tu:
No problem. :)

Return to “u-he”