Bought it. Loving it!

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

themixtape wrote: I have no idea what happened with that dude... again, I was just trying to politely respond that I was too busy, and the forum could be more helpful.
LOL! Yeah, you did seem a bit stressed and preoccupied... No big deal.

I ended up getting the full program and soaking up as much info as I can the last 2 days.

I want to commend you on your work on the videos and the manual. Software of this complexity demands good documentation and teaching. Without it the learning curve is longer and steeper.

Im glad I got a point of comparison with Synfire. But after 2 weeks battling with it I can really appreciate how user friendly RC is. And talk about friendly. After 2 days I feel like I have a new pen pal buddy with Attila. Seems to be a very nice , down to earth person with awesome programming skills. Im glad I came in a this point because its seems as stable as a rock on my Mac and the new GUI is way nicer then the old one ;)

Hi,
i just replied your message then i realized i forgot to put this in reply...
just in case if you didn't see them already,
playlist of my Rapid Composer (user having fun) videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Kte-p ... PH_F24jkEU_

welcome again!

Thank you for your kind words, lasvideo.
I like the new topic title :D

Thanks,
Attila

yellukhan wrote:Hi,
i just replied your message then i realized i forgot to put this in reply...
just in case if you didn't see them already,
playlist of my Rapid Composer (user having fun) videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Kte-p ... PH_F24jkEU_

welcome again!
Thanks ! Ive been watching yours and Chris' tuts for the last few days. Good stuff! Thanks so much for making them. They really accelerate the learning process.
Last edited by lasvideo on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musicdevelopments wrote:Thank you for your kind words, lasvideo.
I like the new topic title :D

Thanks,
Attila
It seemed appropriate ;)

Good to hear :)

RC is the best program of it's kind and unique. glad you got it! Synfire's learning curve can break your neck. :)
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

It wasnt so much the learning curve. I just find that RC is much more user friendly when doing some of the same kinds of things in Synfire. More intuitive for starters ;)

Very, very glad to hear. I spent a lot of time on that manual and the tutorials... so I'm really glad to know that users are finding it helpful and MusicDevelopments is getting more and more love and recognition. Attila is a wonderfully kind person, and works his butt off, to make this program the best it can be, for all of us.

The program's come a long way. I'm glad Attila and the program are receiving more love and popularity.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

-Chris

I can't wait for v3 to be released. I heard a rumor it will have a sweet looking IU and some cool, new features.

If you are a registered user you can try out the beta of version 3. Good stuff!

tommyzai wrote:I can't wait for v3 to be released. I heard a rumor it will have a sweet looking IU and some cool, new features.
actually i like the GUI the way it is. :D
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

I'm in the demo... how do I add a custom folder of Phases in Mac i.e with extension .rcPHRS

Hi enyawg,

welcome to this forum! :)

By default the folder for custom phrases is ~/Documents/RapidComposerV3/CustomPhrases
but you can change this under the Settings / Locations tab.

This means the phrases that you create are placed in this folder. The group that you assign to a phrase will turn into sub-folders.

.rcPHRS is the file extension for phrases. Typically one phrase is stored in one .rcPHRS file.

The following info is for the purchased version:
You need to unzip the downloaded extra phrases in your "custom phrases" folder. You should have Synth, Guitar, Piano, Beat, Bass folders in CustomPhrases. When you start RapidComposer next time, the phrases should be in the Phrase Browser.

Thanks,
Attila

Return to “MusicDevelopments”