Free stuff from The Unfinished

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just thought I'd mention the sounds on my Free page at my website, because I know people like the pricetag! :D

BOX OF DELIGHTS
A collection of 300 synth patches spread across a variety of synths: Absynth, Diva, FM8, Massive, Omnisphere, Serum, Tyrell N6, Uno LX, Zebra and ZebraHZ.

MASSIVE RESURRECTION
80 sounds for Massive, in a dark, classic analogue style, taken from a bespoke game soundtrack project.

VIRUS CHIASCURO
Signature soundset Access asked me to do for the Virus TI range of hardware synths. Available from the Access website, not mine (link on the page).

ALGORYHTHMS 01
Bunch of 'faked' vinyl breakbeat drum hits. I created some loops, ran them through my Thermionic Culture Vulture and Akai S32000XL to get a crunchy, lo-fi vibe and then cut them up and made them into Kontakt patches. Full version of Kontakt needed.

MAGNETIC FIELDS
Collection of 50 sci-fi/industrial atmospheres created for the 99 Sounds website (available form their site not mine).

JX09
A small pack of WAV drum hits programmed with my Jomox Xbase 09.

TYRELL N6 KUU BUNDLE
Three collections of presets made for Tyrell N6.

FREE LOOPS
Two collections of loops in many styles and tempos, taken from a variety of weird and wonderful projects I've done over the years. Breakbeats, cinematic loops, lo-fi/glitch, even ethnic.

Hope there's something in there for everybody to enjoy!

And if anyone has any suggestions of free synths they might like to see a little soundset by me for, then suggest away, as I plan to add a couple more this year. :)

Many thanks for your generosity. :tu:

Soundstuff for Diva, Zebra, Massive ... is always fine. I'd personally like to see (or better hear :wink: ) what you could do with synths like Waldorf Largo and Nave or PPG Wavegenerator/Wavemapper. (Did I mention that i like wavetable synths? No? :lol: )
Ok, I see the problem that those aren't the most commons synths so there's a certain business risk not gaining a big sales volume.

Nevertheless, keep your great work

Cheers,
Gerald
EAT - SLEEP - SYNTH
http://soundcloud.com/pocvecem

Synplant and Phonec ! :D

Let's see what happens... :)

Largo, please.

Return to “Soundware”