Behringer UMC U-Phoria users Help!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Does anyone of you owns any Behringer UMC U-Phoria interface? If so, I have a question: I read many reviews (generally excellent, considering the price) but in none of them I found nothing about UMC control panel software, if it exists at all. Is there some kind of software control panel/mixer where you can set inputs, routings, levels, mutes... I mean as a standalone app bundled with drivers (not using a DAW)?
If you can attach screen shots it would be great!

Tnx!

If your OS is Windows, there is the UMCAudioCplApp.exe file in the "%Program Files%\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver" folder.

Thank you for your reply. But is there some kind of mixer to for ex. set a scene what do you hear in your earphones?
I had an old Tascam interface and its mixer looked like this (see attachment). Does UMC has anything like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

No, it hasn't.
There's just format and buffer latency settings and input/output volume settings.
It's very simply interface.
UMC1.jpg
UMC2.jpg
UMC3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I was thinking of buying one of these but seeing this control panel is a bit alarming.
Is there any way for a third party program that can do a bit more of an advanced settings or is it exclusive for every driver?

Um...why is that? What exactly do you need besides basic controls? Setup the interface in your DAW and you're good to go.
Just ordered an UMC 1820 btw ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”