SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Thanks for the excellent update - I will be reaching for Synthmaster far more often now thanks to the workflow improvements.

Holy sh**!!!! The new patches are just so dope!!! Yall really put yall foot in to this new update. Ypu can really hear where Synthmaster's tone shines. It's almost like a whole new synth! Thanks so much!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Superb update! Nice filters and modulation workflow is great.

The filters in the video sound really yummy!
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Sadly, more problems with SynthMaster Player 2.8.2.

If I try to use the parameter name selector (say to set the global skin) I get various problems: in Reaper it crashes the host, in Ableton Live it continues to run but the whole 'lcd' window freezes.

Everything seems to work fine until I try to use the parameter name selector. Up to then I can change presets and parameter values but as soon as I try to change the parameter name it freezes/crashes.

This is on Windows 7 32-bit with Live 9.6.1 and Reaper 5.20.

thejonsolo wrote:Windows 10 painless and easy update.
No it's not.

I installed the latest update for Windows today (Win 10) and i do have my license key on both places in the documents and in the VST folder but i got the license key popup and needed to go online to download the license key....

How do i know that my license key is working for the next installation without going online?

Edit: Computer freezed after activation,hard reset....
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

swatwork wrote:Sadly, more problems with SynthMaster Player 2.8.2.

If I try to use the parameter name selector (say to set the global skin) I get various problems: in Reaper it crashes the host, in Ableton Live it continues to run but the whole 'lcd' window freezes.

Everything seems to work fine until I try to use the parameter name selector. Up to then I can change presets and parameter values but as soon as I try to change the parameter name it freezes/crashes.

This is on Windows 7 32-bit with Live 9.6.1 and Reaper 5.20.
What's "parameter name selector" ? dropdown controls you mean ?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Chandlerhimself wrote:Thanks for the stand alone with the recorder. I'm surprised more companies don't do that with synths. This makes creating samples much easier.
My thoughts too. GForce, Tone2 & SugarBytes are the only other devs doing this afaik. (NI too?) Spent a very creative evening with SM. ;)

Flawless installation on Win 10 here too. "Download Key File" button is awesome. Much more developers should do this.
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

kv331 wrote:What's "parameter name selector" ? dropdown controls you mean ?
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The skin selector isn't working for me in the standalone version on Win 8.1 (classic shell) ... haven't tried the vst yet. Whatever skin is selected the GUI shows the default (green) skin.

thecontrolcentre wrote:The skin selector isn't working for me in the standalone version on Win 8.1 (classic shell) ... haven't tried the vst yet. Whatever skin is selected the GUI shows the default (green) skin.
You choose the skin you want then close synth master and reload it. The skin will change when you reload it.

Just don't select the player skin!!! :x

(or is that bug already fixed?)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Just don't select the player skin!!! :x

It's easier to switch back to the regular skins now:

right click, popup menu shows up. Choose "Change global skin" menu, and select the skin.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

recursive one wrote:Just don't select the player skin!!! :x

The player skin is a special case where there is a different way to get out of it. It's talked about in the beginning of the manual. It's not a problem you just have to know that it's different before you choose it. Read the manual for more.

Return to “Instruments”