FR: MCompare

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

I have two FRs for MCompare :-)

- switch: global or per file playback range
I use MCompare to compare mixes to references, but also to compare multiple mixes of the same track among each other. In the latter case it would be cool to have the playback range to be global.

- blind test should only show slots that have content.
This is more of a bugfix. If I just compare mixes, then I always have the same number of empty direct sources which also appear in the blind test but are useless. In fact it's a memory game then, which slot holds content :D

Cheers, Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

hehe as usual :D.

Ok so:

1) Well, not that it wouldn't be possible, but it makes no sense - Sync is for that ;).

2) Hmmm, I'll check, but I don't promise anything :). The idea was that you set the nnumber of slots reasonably ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hi Thorsten,
1) Well, not that it wouldn't be possible, but it makes no sense - Sync is for that ;).
Ah ok, didn't know, I have to check that feature :-)

2) Hmmm, I'll check, but I don't promise anything :). The idea was that you set the nnumber of slots reasonably ;).
But you always have the same number of file and audio input slots, so if I want to compare 8 files, I will always have 16 slots in blind test, half of which (the audio input ones) are silent.

Nope ;). Check the docs (I hope it's there :D ). Collapse the Source slots and there will only be files ;). It provides a blind test only to what is actually visible.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ah ok, cool.

I'd love to see MCompare integrated with your M(Multi)Analyzer.

Referencing tracks would be much easier for me. So far I need to insert MCompare plus M(Multi)Analyzer. All integrated in one plugin would be nice.
Last edited by MountainKing on Wed May 25, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Sorry, that won't be possible, waaaaay too complex, not mentioning duplicating features, marketing stuff etc...
Vojtech

Hmm, that's sad ... but understandable at the same time. :)

From a user's perspective it would be really convenient. Of course I DO understand that developers don't want to "cannibalize" their own products.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Return to “MeldaProduction”