New granular synth: The Mangle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

artao wrote:OH DUH!
Sorry. I guess I am a complete dolt. :o
I was so focussed on the functionality of the macro knob, I didn't consider the obviousness of multi-assigning those CC values. And obvious it is to me now.
Sorry, and thanks. :dog: 8) :oops:

That kinda makes the Macro knobs redundant then, but whatever. :)
Ah, good we got to the bottom of it then ;-) :tu: :party:

I would not call the macros redundant, they're just for different users and uses who for instance rely more on host automation or a mouse.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Any Tangle/Mangle news of late?

Musical Gym wrote:Any Tangle/Mangle news of late?
Yeah, you can still get my sound library for Mangle, which is I think like the only one on the market, for dirt cheap.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... 50-samples

wagtunes wrote:
Yeah, you can still get my sound library for Mangle, which is I think like the only one on the market, for dirt cheap.
Not sure spam is the answer Musical Gym was looking for :lol:

Neon Breath wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Not sure spam is the answer Musical Gym was looking for :lol:
Probably not. Ask me if I care.

Oh, and before you start throwing stones at me, better check out the Falcon thread and count how many times a certain person here pimped his own library for the synth.

Finally, what I did above, after an earlier incident where I pointed this double standard out to the mods, I was given the okay to post sound demos (which is all I did) by the mods themselves.

So technically, I did nothing wrong above.

So would this not be the correct thread to advertise that I'm selling an RME babyface in? :x

masterhiggins wrote:So would this not be the correct thread to advertise that I'm selling an RME babyface in? :x
That is correct.

Wagtunes btw you look similar to russian film actor Rolan Bykov http://ruskino.ru/art/648 (but rather in the early years)

Relax wagtunes, no one said you did something wrong here, where did you read that. I just said by asking ‘what’s new’ about the software that Musical Gym surely wasn’t looking nor asking for a library. And seeing you posting & trying to sell your library was funny. Chilout man.

Only news is that there's no news. And it's not even news :P

Glad to know about the library, will check it out, thanks.

Neon Breath wrote:Relax wagtunes, no one said you did something wrong here, where did you read that. I just said by asking ‘what’s new’ about the software that Musical Gym surely wasn’t looking nor asking for a library. And seeing you posting & trying to sell your library was funny. Chilout man.
Sorry. I tend to get a little defensive around here because of past history with certain folks who attack me for something I said when others who do the same thing get away with it without a word being said. The double standard here is priceless.

Anyway, it's all good.

And to the other poster, no, there's no news. There's not going to be any. I've resigned myself to the fact that the dev simply doesn't communicate much, if at all.

I'll leave it at that.

wagtunes wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:Relax wagtunes, no one said you did something wrong here, where did you read that. I just said by asking ‘what’s new’ about the software that Musical Gym surely wasn’t looking nor asking for a library. And seeing you posting & trying to sell your library was funny. Chilout man.
Sorry. I tend to get a little defensive around here because of past history with certain folks who attack me for something I said when others who do the same thing get away with it without a word being said. The double standard here is priceless.

Anyway, it's all good.

And to the other poster, no, there's no news. There's not going to be any. I've resigned myself to the fact that the dev simply doesn't communicate much, if at all.

I'll leave it at that.
:tu: :phones:

I think the dev said himself that he doesn't communicate at all with his users. I saw a post of his somewhere on KVR where he lamented that despite the expectations of his customers to communicate, he's not comfortable doing so. That's fine with me.

Here is a track I did recently using The Mangle. I am using a stock preset for this which is doing all the tinkling pluck and guitar-like sounds. The bell/singing bowl sounds are a different plugin. This also uses iZotope Neutron and is a kind of demo of Neutron to see what it can do. the mix before applying Neutron is available on my soundcloud page without "Neutron" in the title if you wanted to compare.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/pl ... nt-neutron

Return to “Instruments”