Outer Spaces, by Amazing Noises (Max For Live)

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks

Thought this one worth mentioning for the Max For Live users.

This device seems (and sounds) pretty nuts from the audio demo :hyper:

I’ll give it a try as soon as I have the chance…

https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/outer-spaces

nice one. character sound design reverb. cool stuff. looks to have a lot range. i get along pretty well with the other amazing noises devices.

Pretty cool eh? From simple reverb room to a weird metal resonator to very digital soundscape to mega-huge outer space reverb. Very unique reverb, never heard anything like it yet. No need the Eventide Blackhole plugin with this device :wink:

Yeah I love Amazing Noises devices too. Very good and fun tools. Pretty much all must have.

Me slightly confused at word "complex" here :)
Although seems interesting reverb fx in general.

This looks fantastic, but I already had my eyes on ValhallaDSP's stuff. How do they compare? Does having one render the other redundant??

They are not really in the same ball park.

ValhallaDSP make a range of fantastic algorithmic reverbs for different uses, mainly traditional and capable of emulating real spaces, though pushable into the unreal.

Amazing Noises make stuff which is, well, deranged :) It is not called 'Outer Spaces' for no reason. It is a lot of fun but definitely aimed at the more experimental end of the market.

There is minimal overlap.

I am a big fan of Amazing Noises (and Valhalla also) and have really been enjoying the limited time I have spent with Outer Spaces. I had to have it and was not disappointed.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”