Iron Maiden 'Trooper' Beer. Want!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mmm, interesting... will it be in supermarkets, I wonder... Might get a bottle for my birthday :).

I still have a couple of unopened bottles of a Stephen King 'Bag Of Bones' beer. It was feckin' awful stuff 15 years ago, I doubt its gotten any better. :hihi:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:I still have a couple of unopened bottles of a Stephen King 'Bag Of Bones' beer. It was feckin' awful stuff 15 years ago, I doubt its gotten any better. :hihi:
haha. I would like to think Mr Dickinson would have better taste (especially in beer).

Mushy Mushy wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:I still have a couple of unopened bottles of a Stephen King 'Bag Of Bones' beer. It was feckin' awful stuff 15 years ago, I doubt its gotten any better. :hihi:
haha. I would like to think Mr Dickinson would have better taste (especially in beer).
Even if he didnt, I wouldnt argue with him. He's got a sword, and he really does know how to use it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hmm. A friend of mine was just hanging out with Bruce about a week ago (seriously!). I'll have to ask what he was drinking. :lol:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
and robinsons is a nice pint too :)

Up teh Irons! I don't drink (Haven't for 9 years). Still a bottle would sit nicely with all my maiden records, cassettes, Videos, CDs & DVDs plus Eddie figures :oops: Yeah I'm a proper sad bastard but there I've admitted it

Cheers for the heads up :tu:

Dean Aka Nekro wrote:Up teh Irons! I don't drink (Haven't for 9 years). Still a bottle would sit nicely with all my maiden records, cassettes, Videos, CDs & DVDs plus Eddie figures :oops: Yeah I'm a proper sad bastard but there I've admitted it

Cheers for the heads up :tu:
Yeah same here. Looking for a bottle to sit nicely on the mantle.

Lego Maiden :shock:
More useless sh!t I absolutely need in my life.

lol wtf 8)
soundcloud.com/semtexdubstep

Prolly can't get it here in the States.

I'll have to pay some outlandish amount of money to have it smuggled to me here in Texas.. :cry: :cry: :help:

*edit* Wait, looks like it'll be available for purchase overseas.. yesss! :wheee:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

I know this is very far out of date, but I used the ol' search function and found this thread.

In case you're wondering, Trooper beer is indeed available in the US, and it's not half bad.

jopy wrote: In case you're wondering, Trooper beer is indeed available in the US, and it's not half bad.
in three youtube links or less, what's so great about iron maiden? :shrug: at least king diamond does that wailing thing, (somewhere, i could never find that track) i could never figure more about maiden than the t-shirts.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”