Help ! After Synthmaster player 2.8 install every settings lost !

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

backagain wrote:Deleted all files per your instructions and Installed 2.8.3. Same error in VEP

Errors occurred while loading plugins:
AU: KV331Audio| SynthMaster 2.7 Instrument (Could not create plugin)
To install 2.8.4, should I bother manually deleting all install files and reinstall or is the different plugin name the problem in Vienna Ensemble Pro? "Synthmaster 2.7" vs "Synthmaster 2.8"? It didn't solve anything when installing 2.8.3

Is it possible to use "Synthmaster" as a plugin name, please? to avoid this problem in the future?

Now on Synthmaster 2.8.7

I tried to load a project. From the latest version of Vienna Ensemble Pro ( VEP) 5 I still get:

Errors occurred while loading plugins:
AU: KV331Audio| SynthMaster 2.7 Instrument (Could not create plugin)

Double clicking on the channel with the old synthmaster does not bring up anything, of course.

If I fix the problems by replacing synthmaster to the current version, my selected presets and all my settings saved under the DAW file are lost. I don't remember all the preset I used in this huge project.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: can you create an installer that installs the old version of Synthmaster ( 2.7 ) PLUS the current version ( under the name "synthmaster" without a version number? We choose which version in the channel strip. Make everything backwards compatible.

I've used, and loved, this synth above all else! But if this isn't solved I sincerely regret to say, this synth is useless to me if I can no longer update it without losing all settings. I cannot continue using Synthmaster on VEP. In other words, I cannot continue using Synthmaster.

This is a continuing disaster.

Return to “KV331 Audio”