Moving Channels in Panorama

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

today I wanted to move left and right channel around in the panorama field independently with MUtility controlled by LFOs, but it doesn't have LFOs. Can this be added?

I could do this in MXXX, but that feels too "big" for this job (longer startup time, presumably more RAM usage, ...). MUtility is the perfect fast and handy utility, it only misses modulators.

Cheers, Thorsten

Yeah, I use mxxx for this for the same reason. I do a lot of envelope based volume modulation and need mxxx due to utility's lack of modulation.

I doubt he will add mods to a free plug in. I don't think any of the free plugins have mods.
Vojtech said that opening a plug in inside MXXX shouldn't use any more cpu than opening it on its own. Have a look at the cpu benchmark, I bet there is very little difference. Plus working in MXXX will give you more flexibility and allow you to add extra processes later.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

No, more CPU certainly not, but it takes longer to start and it takes more RAM I guess. Ah well, there ain't no good music project anymore without MXXX anyway, so I may just use it :D MXXX is everywhere :D

PS: once it has done its first start, subsequent instances start much faster also.

I personally wouldn't want modulators in MUtility, it's offering plenty for a free plugin allready. And modulators would turn it into a different beast while potentially confusing people about what it is and isn't as well.

Also some of the free plugins do have modulators, only two in those I've seen them on though. MComb is the only one I could think of right now, but I'm sure there are a couple more. :wink:

Well, this is such a speciality, that I think that MXXX is exactly for that ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”