What would you like to see in Absynth 6?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth

Numanoid wrote:Will there ever be a new Abynth version?
Even users seem to have lost interest, last user library addition was like three years ago
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/c ... s/absynth/
That library has been read-only for a while now:
Please note: The ABSYNTH, GUITAR RIG, and KONTAKT user libraries are now read-only archives. For more information, please read the Forum post.
https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... es.260787/

My biggest Absynth FR? Large/scalable GUI and fewer tabs.

I really hope theyll update Absynth...always loved it. Would love to see/hear filter updates, bigger and more user friendly GUI...plus a bit more effects... :)

EDIT: and updated granular engine... :)

...after Apple buys it!
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote:...after Apple buys it!
Blasphemy... :evil:

pwm,hard sync,and ringmod and another filters... multisampled samples even now is fine something even i dont yet used it anything.

Actually what I'd like to see the most in A6 is vectorized and resizeable GUI. That would definitely be the best improvement that NI can make to make Absynth more accessible.

EvilDragon wrote:Actually what I'd like to see the most in A6 is vectorized and resizeable GUI. That would definitely be the best improvement that NI can make to make Absynth more accessible.
When Mario speaks of Absynth 6 it means
to me at least that there is hope that A6 will
be released!

I am counting on early September for Komplete 11.
Is that about right?

Actually I'm not beta-testing Absynth unfortunately so I don't have any hints on it! But I'm pretty sure NI is not intent on removing it from their catalog.

A larger (preferably scalable) GUI would be my desire in A6 too.

EvilDragon wrote:Actually I'm not beta-testing Absynth unfortunately so I don't have any hints on it! But I'm pretty sure NI is not intent on removing it from their catalog.
Why not? Considering the ever growing reaktor instrument...i am not saying they will drop it, but it would not surprise me if they did. Reaktor, Kontakt and Guitar as their main units. All the rest (instrument-wise) in Reaktor...

But i hope for a nice upgrade on Absynth as well. With an up-to-date UI.

A very recent interview with the man himself.
One mention in the interview is modal synthesis. May or may not be related to Absynth.

http://artmusictech.libsyn.com/podcast- ... er-absynth
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

...enhancements for the waveforms/morphing > wavetables, hard-sync, cross-modulation options, resizeable GUI, dockable multi-windows for both plug-in & standalone...

Absynth is my most beloved synth. And i still feel that I have scratched the surface. Being on board since absynth V2.

Absynth is inovation. Entering unknown ground never been touched by humans or inhumans.
In this tradition I would love to see completely new sound "modules" and possibilities not been found in any other synth.

Yes, I have been a user since v. 2 as well. :) In fact, I still use that version.

My only features request is to offer an "analog modelled" edition, where all components are updated with current analog modelling tech (where reasonable). So, oscs, filters, FX. To have that kind of sound quality with Absynth's envelopes would be a dream. :love:
A well-behaved signature.

Separate outs for the 3 oscillator modules and the master channel.

Return to “Instruments”