Psychotic user No. 2 :D just so you can see what we have to deal with on support :D

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Boardwalk wrote:Spreading private info on a public forum is usually a sign of a weak argument. If Melda has trouble with some customers then it's their business, not our concern as members, I thought.

Besides, don't you guys watch soccerball for entertainment? Maybe you'd try some time :D
This psycho isn't a customer. At least one could expect that you read before making smart suggestions. :wink:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

@Melda

Yeah well, that's the whole point, silly. It raises public suspicions where they are probably not needed. Let aside wanted.

You thought it was cool, I question that. That's all.
However, let's face it, that person got what they wanted: you picked up the glove where they started a fight. I'm sure that's not too clever. Been there, done that. They just triggered you and they succeeded: you gave them attention, you fed the troll. Easy. I'm sure, because someone already noticed the narcissistic tendencies of the person in question, that they will laugh about everything they triggered in public. That's why they are called losers, ok? That's why they are trolling you. It's probably their daily job. Their purpose in life. Their reason of existence. It's a choice someone makes, I suppose.. but someone has to feed them. In this case it was you. The facts, I'm afraid.

It's not that hard to understand. You'll learn. Trust me :D

@whyterabbyt

It's also easy to understand for you: this is not Melda's PRIVATE forum. Ah well.. you could learn too.. maybe..

I learned the hard way actually :D with psycho no 1 :D.
But this time he is simply ignored, I just spread his nonsense for others' amusement ;). So if he wants to talk, he cannot since he's ignored. And if he is reading this, then he knows everyone thinks he's psycho :D, or maybe just the world isn't ready for him :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

@Melda

Lol, I'm just kidding you. I'm a bit boreth I think. Little going on :oops:

What I don't get is why he rants about stealing and lying. To be honest I also thought that having to download all plugins for a trial is a kind of manipulation, but that's what marketing is all about :) Not much harm in that. It's definitely not a dirty tactic, not even an aggressive one.

Cheers,
Masi

@mladi

Thanks for correcting me. In my vision it makes little difference though; never wake a sleeping baby. Every possible customer is an opportunity :)

I really like the single installer for all plugins.
Just deselect the non-free ones, done.

Thanks for all the free plugins btw.

mhept wrote:I really like the single installer for all plugins.
Just deselect the non-free ones, done.

Thanks for all the free plugins btw.
:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

masitito wrote:To be honest I also thought that having to download all plugins for a trial is a kind of manipulation, but that's what marketing is all about :) Not much harm in that. It's definitely not a dirty tactic, not even an aggressive one.
I think - as Vojtech also already wrote - that this is not even a tactic. It is about saving resources and optimizing things.

Besides: 100 MB is not much these days and you can easily disable plugins during install, if you want to. :tu:

By the way: "Boardwalk" is a banned user now. Coincidence? :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I couldn't resist.....havin some fun :lol: , before doing work on our production again....I hope noone minds as it already was posted before:

"I see you force people to download 'all' your plugins, even though we didn't ask for all of them and it makes me happy, haha! Aaaw...Do you know that I have to pay if I want some or delete them if not? I'm an inconsiderate asshole! And if I didn't ask to trial 'all' your plugins I get it for free, then why are you 'forcing' all your plugins on us?? Huh...uhhuuuhuuuuuuu (he cries here)??!! :clown:

Do you think we out here are stupid? No! It's only me that is stupid. I won't do business with wankers like you!
I wank alone! Understand? I didn't ask what your reasons are for doing things your way, did I? Damn...I missed that! I am desperate, that's the reason, draconian words, manipulation to get more of your plugins for nothing! You won't get a cent from me, ever! I promise you. I live on welfare, and will not download your package (uhoh - a dirty one :p) and your installer BECAUSE I'M TOO STUPID TO USE THE ADVANTAGE, UNDERSTAND? I didn't ask you to use-up my expensive internet data needlessly, 'cause I'm a cheapskate? I f***ck hordes of jackasses all day and simply have no time for music!

I'm a very good writer, and won prizes for this and i'm in many music forums, showing them with my vile arguments until they barf; FYI, I will crucify my carcass in every forum I go to, and I will make it look very convincing. This is vengeance on me, myself and I (ooh he loves his ego), to lower my scales. (a dragon?) My play dirty, I will play dirty! How's that? Fair's fair, right? I don't like companies who act with insolence and insufficience has no consideration for others and I speak for everybody with every shitty word I say. I have no excuses, 99% of VST companies DO NOT force us to download all their VSTs but they occupy more space with what they make one download, SO I HAVE NO EXCUSE! I will destroy my reputation in every forum I go to, believe me. (I believe he's done that already - very bad vibrations) I'm a nice narcissist and I have nore morals and a defective sense of fairness, but when companies do the wrong thing and make excuses, I like it, the dirty tactics, then I can get huge with my mouth!!!!!!!

Change your setup and allow people to download individual installers for only the individual VST we are interested in, or I will crucify my rotting corpse in the forums, and I will stink! Don't say you weren't warned. And don't explore yourself either (eeew), I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU FART, CORNSIRUP? I SAID I DON'T WANT TO fumbling HEAR IT, FROM THE ASSH**E! (<<<I think the F***ing stars are more apropriate here) I'm giving us a fair chance, take the chance and change my modus operandi by muting me, or I will actively subvert my reputation in every forum I go to. I've been around this world a lot, mostly to toilets, i've experienced a lot of shitting, and I know brown, stinky things. In this case, I can tell you that poop dosn't stop when I open my mouth UNLESS IT'S MADE TO STOP, UNLESS SHIT'S SMASHED IN THE FACE of my head, UNLESS I'M JAILED, UNLESS I'M FINED, AND UNLESS I'M DUMBLY SUBDUED. People like me, and wannabees like me, should be shit-down imo! If I was in pregnant, I would personally cum over of me, and completely shut my mouth while exploding on the rear side. You may think I'm not doing much wrong, but I am. My lie is a lie, right? Stealing is stealing, right? Manipulation is evil, right? And I try to do the hell of manipulating right now, but failed in my miserable life.

I'll give you one week to make individual installers available or I shoot myself. Don't say I didn't warn you...
(is no waste, dun' worry here) :tu:

I will not just mention in the forums that I farted the whole package on us, I will be 'creative' with my communications (WOOOW) about my fart brand in the forums, get my drops?>

-unknown man with too much time at hand-

Apropos time...I have to work now (unlike the unknown man) :party: :hyper: Hehehehe.
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

oops...some typos above, was in a hurry....so much text :o
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Tagirijus wrote:By the way: "Boardwalk" is a banned user now. Coincidence? :D
Hola crap :D :D. I was just guessing that he might be "him" :D, damn, I'm good! I now officially claim to have supernatural powers :D :D

Batty: :D :D :D :D Yeah, I hope Boardwalk took his time to read it :D.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:I now officially claim to have supernatural powers :D :D
Regarding plugin development we already knew. ;)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:I now officially claim to have supernatural powers :D :D
Regarding plugin development we already knew. ;)
Indeed. At least superhuman :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”