Dimension Pro problems on the crappy OS called Windows 10

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not even going to read this thread, but need to say something. Out of all the plugs I've used (regardless of host) dimension pro has been THE WORST in reliability.

Rapture was NOT AN ISSUE. DP was horrible. WORSE than that host I tried using and spent a fortune on ;)

Tech support? I'll bet cha 5 USD that I've got more "tech support" claims in for DP than anyone else. Host/OS/specs/didn't matter. Crashy POS. AND, most of it was reproducible AND others said the same thing (except a handful of dopes that didn't use the features we were complaining about....clearly more important than those with issues ;) )

Ok, back to the regular broadcasting. Let the fanboi's coo!

Hi all,

If anyone has problems with Dimension Pro 1.5, I have got it working on Windows 11 this weekend and had it working on Windows 10 previously

I have saved the install file so if anyone needs it, message me and I will upload

To successfully enter your registration code, you have to right-click Dim Pro and run as administrator, else it fails

To get X3 to pick up the VST, go to Preferences > VST Settings and uncheck "Hide related VST2 Plugins" and rescan

FriendlySanj

Return to “Instruments”