Knob Creations

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love the idea of embed graphics in a patch :tu:

Thanks Jo, understood. Would make a great addition to mulab to have just certain custom components available instead of the whole theme. Then we can essentially make our own themes from the various user created ones available. Sort of a pick and mix! :)

4 styles of knobs, displayed with MUX Modular's default colour scheme.
(4th in next post; due to 3 attachments per post limit)

FINGULAR (Personal favourite 'cause the pointer changes appearance at 0%)
Fingular.zip
BEAD
Bead.zip
FLIPPER
Flipper.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by levendis on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

BIRD BATH
Bird bath.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HEART
Heart.zip

Thanks for these, nice work :)

-Cheers

My pleasure, pekbro :)
i was itching to do the sliders too.

I like flipper and fingular, good work thanks.

I'm just trying to create a knob graphic but am having trouble finding the default, where is it located?
Also how do you get knobman to produce the correct size/number of animations?
Thanks

Search for Knob in the Graphics sub-folder.

I found it, changed it for pekbro's pinchtoo knob, renamed pinchtoo to Knob.png then started MuLab, but... no working! Wasn't sure if I had the right one?

Oh, and thanks for the swift reply :tu:
And er, hope all is forgiven? I meant no harm :oops:

sl23 wrote:no working!
If you are using your own knobs
1. replace the BiDirKnob.png in the Icons folder with your own BiDirKnob.png
2. replace the UniDirKnob.png in the Icons folder with your own UniDirKnob.png.

Edit: My previous description was based on using the old knobs posted in this thread, but I see it was confusing to users making new knobs, so I simplified.
Last edited by Michael L on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Thank you Michael :tu:
Trouble is, knobman won't make the right number of animations. Jo states 65 are required, but knobman only makes 31.

And Jo, you need to do two things:
1. Inform users of this change by updating the OP with the new name and location. Seeing as you've given instructions on how to change, they should really be complete instructions.
2. Delete all those legacy files from mulab's folder, with respect, it's a bit sloppy! :clown:

Thanks

Custom knobs are not yet supported atm. In fact it was a bit confusing that this topic was a sticky so i changed that. I don't see redundant knob files in the latest package.

sl23 wrote: Trouble is, knobman won't make the right number of animations. Jo states 65 are required, but knobman only makes 31.
Are you using knobman or jknobman? I would think that knobman would
render the necessary number of frames. jknobman definitely does that,
it is a bit unintuitive though. If its jknobman, look back a few pages, I posted
an example in this thread with all the correct settings.

-Cheers

mutools wrote:Custom knobs are not yet supported atm. In fact it was a bit confusing that this topic was a sticky so i changed that. I don't see redundant knob files in the latest package.
I thought there were unused resources as there was three Knob files, since performing the clean update there is now only two. Must've been my fault, please accept my apologies, I hope you didn't take offence, none was meant. I know how sketchy things are here and everything gets misinterpreted!
I am only trying to help, despite what you, or others, may think!!!

Return to “MUTOOLS”