AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

gentleclockdivider wrote:Can someone tell me. At plugin boutiqe the 'air bundle Only costs 73 euro for the whole bundle

On the airmusic tech site its 130 euro per instument , thats almost 400 for the pak ..
How the hell does plugin boutiue manage that ?
Enlighten me
What we have observed so far: Third party sellers often have sales

Conclusion: To shop around the net for deals may benefit the wallet

O.K , but when bought from PLUG.Boutique , do I get the same waranties/rights as when bought from the orig.website ?

The difference is huge
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:O.K , but when bought from PLUG.Boutique , do I get the same waranties/rights as when bought from the orig.website ?
You buy a serial at Plug Boutique, that then needs to be registerd at AiR.

Why shouldn't it give you the same benefits :?
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gentleclockdivider wrote:O.K , but when bought from PLUG.Boutique , do I get the same waranties/rights as when bought from the orig.website ?

The difference is huge
Yes, should definitely be the same. AiR even promote those Plugin Boutique sales on their Facebook and Twitter so they seem to be fine with the prices ;)

Thank you Air. I'm definitely aware of your products now. I'm looking at the FX bundle also. I did not know those existed for ProTools users for years and are now available for us shlubs using everything else but PT. Awesome stuff man!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Aloysius wrote:Anybody else feelin' the love for AIR Music Technology today? :hug:
Yes! :love:

chk071 wrote:No, where is it? :D

Seriously, even if you give people a gift, there will be some head teacher stepping up to say "Hey... that's not right now!".
So true, chk. So true...
Some people... :roll:

BERFAB wrote:Well, it worked on me. I didn't know of this plug, or AiR for that matter, except of a vague understanding that they may have had products for a platform I didn't own or use.

And now, in addition to getting my $1, they have my email address, an account with my name on it, and my attention.

I've been down this road before, with Line 6 (POD for free-iLok required), Fabfilter (Creative Bundle $99), Rob Papen (Free verb/free delay/free Amod/upgrade to EXIII for $125) and countless deep discounts and no-brainer deals over the years.

I'll tell you this, though. I've now got so much in my arsenal that there's no way I would have even taken the time to demo another synth or ROMpler. But what's that? You're giving it to me? No strings? Just $1? Well, ok, if you insist.

And so now I have ANOTHER weapon in the arsenal that clearly has its uses. And in exchange, AiR gets some serious brand recognition from me. Good trade.

So, if I have so much stuff already, how are they going to monetize my brand awareness? Well, if the past is any guide, what they will do is, at some point down the road, offer an upgrade discount that is too good to ignore. Papen did this, also iZotope and Nomad Factory, and I eventually shelled out for all of them. Extremely discounted of course, but in the end, it was money they would never have gotten from me otherwise.

Cheers
-B
Well put, BERFAB!

Numanoid wrote:
You buy a serial at Plug Boutique, that then needs to be registerd at AiR.

Why shouldn't it give you the same benefits :?
Actually i did not register at AIR Music yet but maybe will do later. Had the serial and download in my account at Plugin Boutique and activated it in iLok License Manager (including sending it to my iLok 2 key aka dongle).
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

^This. What's the point in registering at AIR site?

There's no difference where you purchase an Air licence. When you register at Air you don't even provide them with a serial number. The exercise seems more to add you to their mailing list.

I expect this promo is a marketing exercise to generate new customers for upgrade paths. A loss leader.

Orbit-50 wrote:Thank you Air. I'm definitely aware of your products now. I'm looking at the FX bundle also. I did not know those existed for ProTools users for years and are now available for us shlubs using everything else but PT. Awesome stuff man!
Fantastic, welcome to the family :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

db3 wrote:There's no difference where you purchase an Air license. When you register at Air you don't even provide them with a serial number. The exercise seems more to add you to their mailing list.

I expect this promo is a marketing exercise to generate new customers for upgrade paths. A loss leader.
Yes, more to provide quicker access to support but we treat everyone to a high standard regardless :)

You could say that we have another offer for purchasers on the way that is hard to refuse ;) so watch this space.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

:ud: :hyper:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

For FX pack :love: 8) (would be good )

Return to “Instruments”