Anyone have experience with IgniteVST "Heat Up 2" Plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Heat Up 3

After being alerted to IgniteVST's existence through the current CM compressor giveaway, I find myself intrigued by the "Heat Up 2" rompler (although I do find the name off-putting). I tried out the demo, which has ten sample instruments (out of a supposed total of 450), but am still somewhat on the fence. They generally sounded good to me, but it's obviously hard to get a sense of the whole plugin from a small subset of instruments.

After a quick Google search, I've found basically two YouTube reviews and nothing else. Which perhaps tells me all I need to know. Or perhaps it's an undiscovered gem for people looking for this kind of thing.

So, does anyone have any experience with the full plugin? I'm not really interested in whether the GUI or company name resembles those of other plugins or manufacturers; really, I'm just wondering about the sound.

Thanks to anyone who has experience with this and would like to share.

Saw the review their shill posted recently here, that launched them on my black list for sure, don't care about the sound or anything anymore, dislike that sleazy and gimmicky approach.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

SirkusPi wrote:After being alerted to IgniteVST's existence through the current CM compressor giveaway
So why not just follow links and read what already has been posted about it :help:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=452634&hilit=ignite

I have to admit that, while I really did search for earlier threads before starting this new one (or thought I did), somehow that previous, directly relevant thread escaped me. Sorry! :oops:

EDIT: Although no actual users of the full version commented in that earlier thread either, so I guess the question still stands. :D

So lame, another suspicious review by an newest member, guess another one who is 15 years around, but today found out about KVR, laaameeee. :lol:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

SirkusPi wrote:After being alerted to IgniteVST's existence through the current CM compressor giveaway, I find myself intrigued by the "Heat Up 2" rompler (although I do find the name off-putting). I tried out the demo, which has ten sample instruments (out of a supposed total of 450), but am still somewhat on the fence. They generally sounded good to me, but it's obviously hard to get a sense of the whole plugin from a small subset of instruments.

After a quick Google search, I've found basically two YouTube reviews and nothing else. Which perhaps tells me all I need to know. Or perhaps it's an undiscovered gem for people looking for this kind of thing.

So, does anyone have any experience with the full plugin? I'm not really interested in whether the GUI or company name resembles those of other plugins or manufacturers; really, I'm just wondering about the sound.

Heat Up 2 is the secret weapon of many world class producers.

We started a producer spot series a while back, not exactly what you are looking for I guess but listen to what Mike Gonsolin has to say https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxutyqDPx0I

He has produced for the likes of Snoop Dogg, French Montana and many other big named artists.

True we don't have many reviews on Youtube. To be honest we don't trust many of the reviewers on YouTube, a lot of them review cracked versions of software. We have strong anti piracy measures in place, so Heat up 2 is not so easily accessible without paying for it. Recently we sent a copy to a French reviewer at secrets de beatmakers, not sure if this is online yet, and maybe not much help as it will be in French!

If you know of any trustworthy YouTube reviewers we would be happy to get them a copy to review, but of course we won't hand it out to anyone.

If you want to hear Heat Up 2 in action we have many beat making tutorials on YouTube also, they showcase very well the sounds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvXoAZPWEbU
Regards,
Thomas

Shills, endorsements, marketing blurbs... :lol:

I've been wearing pink t-shirts like forever, since I was like five or six years old.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I've been wearing pink t-shirts like forever, since I was like five or six years old.
Hahhahahaha :lol:

And here we go again - 0 post member (admittedly/apparently since 2014), high rating, no value for the reader whatsoever :tu: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/heat-u ... views/4652

thomas@ignitevst.com wrote:
SirkusPi wrote:After being alerted to IgniteVST's existence through the current CM compressor giveaway, I find myself intrigued by the "Heat Up 2" rompler (although I do find the name off-putting). I tried out the demo, which has ten sample instruments (out of a supposed total of 450), but am still somewhat on the fence. They generally sounded good to me, but it's obviously hard to get a sense of the whole plugin from a small subset of instruments.

Heat Up 2 is the secret weapon of many world class producers.

We started a producer spot series a while back, not exactly what you are looking for I guess but listen to what Mike Gonsolin has to say https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxutyqDPx0I

He has produced for the likes of Snoop Dogg, French Montana and many other big named artists.

True we don't have many reviews on Youtube. To be honest we don't trust many of the reviewers on YouTube, a lot of them review cracked versions of software. We have strong anti piracy measures in place, so Heat up 2 is not so easily accessible without paying for it. Recently we sent a copy to a French reviewer at secrets de beatmakers, not sure if this is online yet, and maybe not much help as it will be in French!

If you know of any trustworthy YouTube reviewers we would be happy to get them a copy to review, but of course we won't hand it out to anyone.

If you want to hear Heat Up 2 in action we have many beat making tutorials on YouTube also, they showcase very well the sounds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvXoAZPWEbU
Regards,
Thomas
Send a copy to Saint Joe at Sounds and Gear.com
He'll give you the straight dope about any product.
Awesome dude

We have recently updated Heat up 2 to version 2.5. With this we also updated the demo which now includes 118 instruments! The instruments are taken from the factory library as well as a few from all our other expansion packs. Heat up 2 now also has 500 instruments in total.

Some more information on the Version 2.5 update...

Heat up 2.5 update Video

Return to “Instruments”